Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers insider video released today shows Gettis still very speedy!

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Panthers-Insider/ab52a031-aa64-47c3-ac56-720db8fffdd9 the video is 1:10 long, its right around the 1:00 mark. Judging by this, dude looks crisp as hell and hasnt lost a step. This was from practice today.

Posted · Report post

Looks like Chud was pulling a smokescreen.

Posted · Report post

I heard he hasn't been impressing in camp.

I'm a huge Gettis fan though, I have a feeling he'll score on Sunday. Said the same thing about Armanti last week and he was a simple juke away from scoring his first TD.

Posted · Report post

Looks like Chud was pulling a smokescreen.

Yea, he beat his man big time in this vid and his cuts and routes look to be very fluid. I know its only a few second sample size but fantasy sleeper?

Posted · Report post

I heard he hasn't been impressing in camp.

I'm a huge Gettis fan though, I have a feeling he'll score on Sunday. Said the same thing about Armanti last week and he was a simple juke away from scoring his first TD.

Wow your profile pic just hurts, just imagine what could have been for Charlotte basketball.

Posted · Report post

Wow your profile pic just hurts, just imagine what could have been for Charlotte basketball.

kobe-bryant.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i would guess rusty meant that he would get tired after long pratice sessions. really though our whole team must be rusty then because they do seem to get really tired in the 4th quarter if our many late game collapses tells us anything. like jimmy johnson was saying on a football life tonight; being tired will make cowards out of anyone.

Posted · Report post

Yea, he beat his man big time in this vid and his cuts and routes look to be very fluid. I know its only a few second sample size but fantasy sleeper?

Well I sure hope he can beat our 7th round rookie safety. Hope he does well on Sunday!

Posted · Report post

Watch Cam and Gettis have chemistry right off the bat. That would be the best thing ever

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Looked damn fast to me

Posted · Report post

He does look fast

Posted · Report post

I don't care who was on him, he looks explosive.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments