16 replies to this topic

#16 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

There are worse people to emulate.

Wow, happy to see I was right when I thought he was trolling.

Someone needs to sign him... Not only is he apparently an amazing lyricist, but he's also borderline genius for coming up with essentially a "meme" to generate a buzz and now is letting his real stuff slowly leak out to the masses. Genius.

#17 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,629 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Wow, happy to see I was right when I thought he was trolling.

Someone needs to sign him... Not only is he apparently an amazing lyricist, but he's also borderline genius for coming up with essentially a "meme" to generate a buzz and now is letting his real stuff slowly leak out to the masses. Genius.

THANK GOD SOMEBODY ELSE GETS IT!

The kid played EVERYBODY. Get hype on a bunch of bullshit that he didn't take seriously, and slowly release more and more ACTUAL material. He's apparently from Flint, Michigan also, which sort of lends to his credibility as a writer (I thought at first hearing his ACTUAL stuff that he has a writer, but it seems genuine enough and in character rather than out of place and awkward). Wasn't this kid on Tosh.0 for his goofy poo? Talk about the easiest way to get fame ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.