Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Arians is 5-1 as an interim head coach

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Ron Rivera is 8-16. Pagano seems to be responding well to Chemo treatment and will probably be healthy enough to return to his HC job in 2013.

Discuss

Posted

I like Arians. Just don't think Ron will go anywhere.

Posted

I Dno. I'm not believing the Colts yet.

They won 6 gms but it was vs. Minn, Jags, Browns, Titans and Miami; excluding GB.

I rather have someone else then Arians.

Posted

They won 6 gms but it was vs. Minn, Jags, Browns, Titans and Miami; excluding GB.

Wins are wins, and the "excluding GB" part ruins your whole argument.

Posted

Wins are wins, and the "excluding GB" part ruins your whole argument.

How? I'm giving them their dues that they beated a good team. Still even the Chiefs last year were able to break GB winning streak. It's the NFL.

I gurantee you we could beat the Colts if we played them this year.

Posted

Meanwhile, our coach can't even outsmart coaches of other bad teams

Posted

No guarantee Pagano ever comes back. Its' cancer. Arians has always been a really good offensive mind. Great with the Browns in 2001-2002. Just a winner. Has the balls to take shots, total opposite of Ron who constantly tries to back into wins.

Biggest thing Colts have going for them other than Luck is they're playing with house money, no pressure. They know they're not supposed to be here and they're taking shots every week with reckless abandon. They're fun and good for the NFL. Love Reggie Wayne

Posted

Meanwhile, our coach can't even outsmart coaches of other bad teams

Yea I'm somewhat agree with you on that part. I don't really like Chico as much as you do. Just saying the Colts are not as great as the record say they are.

And I rather have someone else than Arians. Their wins may have to do with players playing hard for Chuck Pagano or it could just be they're playin against weak teams. Well find out if they're that good when they meet twice with the Texans.

Posted

the texans are possibly the best team in the AFC

if their core isn't pearl harbored with injuries we'll probably see them at least in the AFCC game

Posted

Let's make a thread about other coaches to make Rivera look worse! Great Idea man. Glad you thought of it.

Rivera has the rest of the season to improve this team or himself.

Posted

the texans are possibly the best team in the AFC

if their core isn't pearl harbored with injuries we'll probably see them at least in the AFCC game

Okay then, if they can win two of the three (Pats, Bills, and Lions) I'll give them props.

Posted

If RR is fired, I wouldnt mind bringing in a Offensive minded HC like Arians.....