Gantt thinks we will be destroyed

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#11 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

The Giants destroyed us at home and I think that was the only time it will happen this season.

Since that time, the defense has improved a great deal and the offense has improved over the past 2 games not they they are using more sets from last season.

This will be a close game.

#12 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

If anyone has reason to destroy this team its John Fox. I think he has a team that can do it as well.

I think the real matchups will be Mannings O against Riveras D, and Foxes D against whatever O Chud can manage to put up. It should make for an interesting game - at least I hope it is an interesting game and not another Giants type beat down.

#13 jarhead

jarhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnear Charlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

If they destroy us it will not be anything Fox did

#14 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

They likely will.

#15 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

They should, doesn't mean they will

#16 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

I don't buy into the coach with a vendetta thing. So what, is he going to game plan extra hard? Clap more vigorously? Is he going to make sure that he throws the challenge flag with a perfect spiral?

At the end of the day the 45 guys who put on pads on Sunday are going to be the deciding factor as to a win or a loss. John may want this win more than others but what can he really do to "show Jerry"? His best performance on Sunday will be virtually indistinguishable from about 20 other head coaches on that day.

#17 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

I don't buy into the coach with a vendetta thing. So what, is he going to game plan extra hard? Clap more vigorously? Is he going to make sure that he throws the challenge flag with a perfect spiral?

At the end of the day the 45 guys who put on pads on Sunday are going to be the deciding factor as to a win or a loss. John may want this win more than others but what can he really do to "show Jerry"? His best performance on Sunday will be virtually indistinguishable from about 20 other head coaches on that day.

True. Think Rivera isn't equally as motivated? You know JR circled this game back in training camp. Rivera fighting for his job too. Coaches can only do so much, up to the guys on the field.

#18 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

If our pass rush holds to form Peyton will have a hard time getting rid of the ball.

#19 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

more worried about Manning than the fact that Fox hates us...

this team has played very close games with Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago... very solid teams. I don't think its a stretch to say that we can give the Broncos all they can handle, and perhaps more.

#20 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• LocationWinston-Salem
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

The key to this game is passrush, but its not from the DEs. Its from the interior lineman. Manning is a statue, destroy the pocket! Also Peyton gets the ball off extremely fast. If the secondary can cover atleast 3 seconds, it'll help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users