108 replies to this topic

#76 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Disagree. How many busts has he selected? Close to zero. I mean a guy like Kenny Phillips is at least solid enough to contribute. Ross just doesn't "miss" as much as unsuccessful people do. the giants don't have "busts" therefore have some of the best depth in the league which is why they don't miss a beat when a guy goes down. They are deep everywhere. Guy leaves via FA, great they have someone already more than ready to take over

If you look at his draft record, whom he has scouted, you will find its very unimpressive. He can only be credited with the 2008-2012 draft. JPP is the only one on there that is a home run. I will give him JPP and Victor Cruz, that is all. Just hope we land someone with a better track record

#77 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,443 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Someone get Mr. Scot on his Colts, Browns, and Giants connections

#78 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,443 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

That moment when you realize ERnie Accorsi was a part of the Browns organization before the Giants, so yea, ANOTHER BROWN

And then you realize he hired Bill Belichick

#79 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Disagree. How many busts has he selected? Close to zero. I mean a guy like Kenny Phillips is at least solid enough to contribute. Ross just doesn't "miss" as much as unsuccessful people do. the giants don't have "busts" therefore have some of the best depth in the league which is why they don't miss a beat when a guy goes down. They are deep everywhere. Guy leaves via FA, great they have someone already more than ready to take over

Probably! Just seems that if stones get overturned then a more viable guy may show up! Jon Robinson from New England?

#80 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Probably! Just seems that if stones get overturned then a more viable guy may show up! Jon Robinson from New England?

Yeah, because NE kills in the draft...

#81 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Accorsi first met Panthers owner Jerry Richardson when he served as the public relations director for the Baltimore Colts, the team Richardson helped lead to a NFL championship.

"I have a very high regard for Mr. Richardson and look forward to providing any help that I can to him and the organization in their search for a new general manager," Accorsi said.

Richardson was unavailable for comment.

The Panthers fired long-time general manager Marty Hurney on Oct. 22. Hurney had been with the team since 1998 and been the general manager for nine seasons.

A graduate of Wake Forest, Accorsi served as the general manager of the Browns from 1985-1992 and became the Giants GM in 1998 and was instrumental in the Giants trading for Eli Manning in 2004. Accorsi left the Giants after the 2006 season and the team won a Super Bowl the following season.

Accorsi has also aided several teams in searches for GMs, including helping Atlanta select Thomas Dimitroff from New England in 2008. Dimitroff has helped turn Atlanta into a consistent winner and the Falcons are currently the lone unbeaten team in the NFL.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BlSk9KNn

#82 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

Some people on here expect GM's too draft Tom Brady's, Ray Lewis, and Adrian Peterson's with every single pick in the draft. smh

#83 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

I like this...

#84 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

too bad we cant just hire him to do the damn job lol.

#85 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,423 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Do like.

#86 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Nice hire JR

#87 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,982 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Some people on here expect GM's too draft Tom Brady's, Ray Lewis, and Adrian Peterson's with every single pick in the draft. smh

I only expect GMs to draft Jimmy Clausen, Armanti Edwards, and Eric Norwood. Anything more, then great

#88 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

This is a GREAT move, he setup Reese to take over for him in NY and helped the Falcons select Dimitroff.

#89 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

JR got dis train rollin in the right direction...

#90 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,673 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

A great first step.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.