469 replies to this topic

#286 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

Kobe out "indefinitely" with a severe ankle sprain....if he misses more then 3-5 games the Lakers playoff chances are over :(

#287 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

Oh btw, this isn't the first time this fuging scrub pulled some POS poo against Mamba....

@dahntay1
Tape doesn't lie. Ankle was turned on the floor after the leg kick out that knocked him off balance. I would never try to hurt the man

Tape clearly shows Bryant practically having his testicles rearranged by Dahntay Jones on a fade away...

#288 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

Even Bruce Bowen a guy Kobe battled with for years agrees that Jones intentionally came up under him.....

#289 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,661 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

Only Laker homers would think thats a dirty play lol. Kobe Bryant is a bitch and the Lakers are trash. Here's a towel to wipe away your tears Kobe "Cry Baby" Bryant. F**k the Lakers.

#290 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

Only Laker homers would think thats a dirty play lol. Kobe Bryant is a bitch and the Lakers are trash. Here's a towel to wipe away your tears Kobe "Cry Baby" Bryant. F**k the Lakers.

Dude he's shooting a fade away and Jones launches himself into him. You should never have contact with a shooter on a fade away. Contest the shot sure, but his knee is driven into Kobe, and his legs are right where Kobe is coming down. It's clearly a foul and clearly intentional. Whether it's a "dirty play" is completely irrelevant.....

#291 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

That must make all the NBA analysts homers then given they agreed it was dirty.

I would like to know which is your team. Wizards, Raptors? Come on, don't be shy, tell us your team.

#292 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

That must make all the NBA analysts homers then given they agreed it was dirty.

I would like to know which is your team. Wizards, Raptors? Come on, don't be shy, tell us your team.

Peoples hatred for 24 forces them to ignore logic and reason....

#293 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Damn this dude is mad as ****.

#294 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Posted Image

That ankle sure doesn't look good :/ Get well soon, Mamba!

#295 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

He's going to be out at least a week I think. Hopefully MDA doesn't over think this and just feeds Dwight the ball down low, and surrounds him with as many guys that can knock down threes as possible. Utilize the strategy that worked so well for Orlando in the regular season....

#296 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

He's going to be out at least a week I think. Hopefully MDA doesn't over think this and just feeds Dwight the ball down low, and surrounds him with as many guys that can knock down threes as possible. Utilize the strategy that worked so well for Orlando in the regular season....

Yeah I don't think that we will struggle all that badly without Kobe, because Dwight has stepped up big time post all star break. I'd rather Kobe heal up and rest up for a week or two than him coming back and not being healthy. Mamba is probably the toughest player in the NBA though -- he has played through just about anything and everything so it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he came back very soon.

#297 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

Yeah I don't think that we will struggle all that badly without Kobe, because Dwight has stepped up big time post all star break. I'd rather Kobe heal up and rest up for a week or two than him coming back and not being healthy. Mamba is probably the toughest player in the NBA though -- he has played through just about anything and everything so it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he came back very soon.

Agree completely, I honestly would be surprised, but not all that shocked if he got limited minutes tomorrow night. I don't want him to, but it wouldn't be shocking for Mamba to be out there....

#298 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

My lineup for the time without Kobe would be Nash/Meeks/Clark/Jamison/D12. You have D12 to man the post and contest shots, and everyone else can knock down threes on offense. Clark is a good rebounder and a deceptive shot blocker. Meeks a good (not great) on ball defender....

#299 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

My lineup for the time without Kobe would be Nash/Meeks/Clark/Jamison/D12. You have D12 to man the post and contest shots, and everyone else can knock down threes on offense. Clark is a good rebounder and a deceptive shot blocker. Meeks a good (not great) on ball defender....

No MWP? (I'm fine with that, because he sucks)

#300 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

I guess there's a bright side....it will force him to get some rest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users