Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting pretty damn old

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm sick of getting beat by the damn officials.

Holiday's punt return had two BIG blocks in the back right at the play that were not called. First was on Barnidge as Holliday turned the corner and then right after that against Senn who had a line on him with the sideline to help.

THEN, even CBS was so gracious to show that Holliday dropped/fumbled the ball before breaking the plane, the ball then went out of bounds in the endzone which SHOULD have resulted in a touchback Panthers ball. Aren't all scoring plays reviewed?

Seems we get the shaft every fugging week!

If I'm Ron I'm putting together a video collage and sending to the league office.
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

I agree I posted this in the game day thread and I don't give a poo about classlessness but...

I'd be trying to hit an official on purpose if I was out there, this poo is ridiculous. If something "bad" were to happen I wouldn't give 2 shits, they deserve it.

Say WTF u want i really don't care, fug those faggot ass zebras, it can't be coincidence that this happens to our team EVERY game.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We always have to avoid beating ourselves, beat the other team, AND the officials, AAAAND the crowd. We get NO breaks. Ever.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's ridiculous, I'm on the verge of mailing the officials office my poo.

Posted · Report post

The league will do anything to get Peyton Manning a win,Manning in the playoffs=TV ratings

Posted · Report post

It is what it is.

Posted · Report post

To me whats getting pretty damn old is 3 and outs on shitty play calling by Chud. Hes our worst fuging nightmare, fire this entire staff, tell Chip Kelly you'll pay him whatever he wants, get him the fug in here, and lets go.

Posted · Report post

What ever happened to scoring plays being reviewed?

Posted · Report post

When you suck even the refs have no respect. Better teams always get the benefit of questionable calls in the NFL.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BIGH2001' timestamp='1352662598' post='1992308']
When you suck even the refs have no respect. Better teams always get the benefit of questionable calls in the NFL.
[/quote]

Seems like a lame excuse for doing poorly on their job.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They reviewed it and Manning made two excellent blocks in the back, and did not fumble crossing the goal line, touchdown is awesome. Good game Refs. John Fox must have passed them some of the bubble gum.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='natty' timestamp='1352662463' post='1992296']
What ever happened to scoring plays being reviewed?
[/quote]
apparently they decided its no longer useful. The Colts-Jags game seems to have started it when Luck ran in the TD and there was no review even though you could barely see the ball.