Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

89 million dollar backfield - update

61 posts in this topic

Wharton may not have been the best pass protector but he was a big contributor to us doing well running with Foxy

Who do you bring in though? nobody worth anything is available, because they have their own jobs. so for argument sake right now just give me 3 names (HC/OC/DC)and I'll concede this argument, but the problem is you can't because there isn't anyone.

if you are going to make a stand with an argument at least pretend you have a solution to the problem

Wouldn't bring in anyone( that would be pointless).....let Shula call a traditional boring play action offense. It would play to our talent. Take pressure off OL and Cam. Let Rivera go down with the ship. Try to salvage a young QBs confidence.....Shula seems to be the best fit for that role.

I said that in another thread.

Firing Rivera is pointless. Letting Chud go isn't pointless....he is following the blueprint for ruining a young QB. These are the years where you can haunt the rest of his career.

1 person likes this

This entire scheme ruined every offensive player this year. That's what you get for running a division 2 offense in the NFL

Before I can pass judgement...

1. Do they have a cool TD dance?

2. Do they have an acceptable amount of swag?

This is easily the thing that peeves me the most. We sink a on of money into our running backs and yet get very little production from them.

...its like buying a porsche with a four cyclinder engine...lol.

...its like buying a porsche with a four cyclinder engine...lol.

lol

Anyone who thinks anyone other than Chud is to blame for their lack of production is not paying attention

3 RBs 16 carries and a struggling O-Line. Recipe for disaster.

Before I can pass judgement...

1. Do they have a cool TD dance?

2. Do they have an acceptable amount of swag?

Why so worried about a QB dance and swag? You don't like it, ok...that has nothing to do with abandoning a working format on the TD drive....as soon as I saw the shotgund read option devotion...I immediatly know GAME OVER. John Fox and Jack were ready and extremel good D coaches....no QB could withstand that kind of pressure...no making excuses for Cam but it's a like a crack head who can't break the habit....IT DOESN'T WORK for CAM and this OFFENSE.