57 replies to this topic

#16 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

wouldn't mind seeing white jersey with silver pants. sure they may look like det or dallas but oh well.

I doubt we'd ever see the white jersey\silver pants combo.

1.) Seems like I read somewhere that whe white on whites are his favorites because if its clean, classic (old baltimore colts) look.

2.) The white jerseys dont have any silver in them at all. The main is white with blue stripes and black trim; numbers are black with blue trim.

Never say never but i'd be very suprised if they tried it.

#17 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Do you guys think we'll ever see the classic Silver pants/ Black jersey look again? I thought if we won today we would stay black/black. With a home game looming next week I almost predict we go back to the traditional look. (I hope)

#18 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I know those Blue socks were hard on the eyes

#19 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Not sure if serious

Joe Person@josephperson
only if it's mourning for this season. RT @Jpoplin11 @josephperson any word on if the panthers will wear the black pants again??

#20 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,878 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

I would imagine it's an alt. We'll see the silver again

#21 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

The black on black was awesome today and I hope it's something we see a lot more of.

I've never been overly fond of the silvers, but they (the silver) become that much cooler if they're a once in a while type thing.

A blue jersey/silver pant combo would be awesome looking-and yes, I'm aware it's what we already have-but the fact that we only saw both items rarely would provide a very refreshing, unique, and awesome alternate set up.

Either way, I want to see more black on black. That was as awesome as I dreamed it would be and I wish with everything me we get to see them under the lights soon.

#22 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Arena league garbage....Go back to silver pants.

#23 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

We've worn white with silver before.

I really hope the fact we lost doesn't discourage us from wearing them again soon. That'd be bogus but it would be right up our alley of conservative decision making.

#24 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

The black on black was awesome today and I hope it's something we see a lot more of.

I've never been overly fond of the silvers, but they (the silver) become that much cooler if they're a once in a while type thing.

A blue jersey/silver pant combo would be awesome looking-and yes, I'm aware it's what we already have-but the fact that we only saw both items rarely would provide a very refreshing, unique, and awesome alternate set up.

Either way, I want to see more black on black. That was as awesome as I dreamed it would be and I wish with everything me we get to see them under the lights soon.

Pretty much agree. What is your thoughts on what will happen though?

#25 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Pretty much agree. What is your thoughts on what will happen though?

Well, I think you'll probably start this topic again a few more times and get flamed for it.

#26 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

I like the black. We at least looked good today, fashion wise. LOL.

#27 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

ALL-BLACK PANTHERS: For the first time in franchise history, the Panthers wore black pants, a change that surprised players and treated fans to a new look.

"We've worn our white uniforms for the last five weeks and just recently got the black pants in," equipment manager Jackie Miles said. "The players did not even know we had them in stock."

Miles said the team planned on wearing the black pants for the final two home games of the season but decided to break them out after a two-game road trip.

In the days leading up to the game, Miles and his staff had the traditional silver pants hanging in the players' lockers, but arrived at the stadium early Sunday morning to switch the pants.

The option on whether to wear black or blue socks was left up to veteran wide receiver and team captain Steve Smith, who opted for blue in order to give the Panthers a more unique appearance.

"I really liked the way it looked," said Miles, noting that both the Jaguars and Saints featured an all-black look with black socks in their respective primetime games this past week.

"When the players showed up today and saw what was laid out, they were pretty excited," Miles said. "They were going crazy. They thought it was great and were very surprised."

Defensive end Charles Johnson said, "I'm not going to lie – I love it. It's a new thing, but, hopefully, we can keep doing it."

Fortunately for Johnson, Miles confirmed that the team would likely wear black pants again this season.

"I'll have to sit down with (President) Danny Morrison, and (Owner/Founder) Mr. Richardson will of course have to approve it, but I'm sure we'll wear them again."

#28 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

I guess we are just using the black pants as an alt. really want to see them with the blue tops and leave the silvers with the black tops alone. Best look in football

#29 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,164 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

did anybody see the pic of Cam that CBS put up during the game? He was wearing the blue jersey and black pants. Looked pretty good.

#30 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

did anybody see the pic of Cam that CBS put up during the game? He was wearing the blue jersey and black pants. Looked pretty good.

I think that's the only time we should wear the blacks, unless one game a year do a "black out" theme with the fans and wear black tops/black pants. I'd also try them on the road with the white tops too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.