Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2012 thing

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Guess we all figured out they were talking about the week after the election. Every friggin thing in the world seems to have happened just a couple days AFTER the election. Man, who could have seen all this?

Posted · Report post

wut?

I took off the 20th and 21st of December, but I'll probably just go see The Hobbit on the 20th instead of hunkering down in my bunker...

Posted · Report post

The plan is taking shape my friend. Only a matter of time. We will find out soon enough what said plan is.

Posted · Report post

The plan is taking shape my friend. Only a matter of time. We will find out soon enough what said plan is.

They better hurry up with "the plan", and it better be a good one, the end of the world is only a few weeks away!

Posted · Report post

We shall see.

Posted · Report post

the Mayan calender already ended in August....

Posted · Report post

i'll be in ecuador, casting my lot with the incans. fug them mayans

Posted · Report post

Guess we all figured out they were talking about the week after the election. Every friggin thing in the world seems to have happened just a couple days AFTER the election. Man, who could have seen all this?

I haven't been keeping up with stuff since the election... What "things" have happened since that would suggest imminent chaos/disaster?

Posted · Report post

Beiber and Selena Gomez broke up... Then the locusts!!!!