Nice Newton quote.

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#101 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

committing some minor thread necromancy here but the all-22 finally came available on game rewind. here's a bird's eye view of the safety:

Posted Image

the most shallow route is freaking 20 yards down field which was blanketed with no checkdown options. unbelievably stupid. chud has just lost it.

If you look at this picture it also illustrates some of the issues our O-line was having Sunday.

We were having to keep 7 guys in to block 4 or 5 guys leaving 3 receivers against 6 or 7 guys in coverage. That puts a lot of pressure on the QB and receivers as most of those guys will have underneath and over the top coverage.

Also on this play there was supposed to be a checkdown but they got caught up blocking and so Cam didn't end up with any checkdown option. Not sure if it was a blown play or if the player just got caught up and couldn't get out.

#102 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

committing some minor thread necromancy here but the all-22 finally came available on game rewind. here's a bird's eye view of the safety:

Posted Image

the most shallow route is freaking 20 yards down field which was blanketed with no checkdown options. unbelievably stupid. chud has just lost it.

That is awesome view. We need at least one crosser at 8 yards. The blitz was great for them. It was embarassing to watch.

#103 TonyN

TonyN

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

This photo is 6 + seconds into the play...the receivers have already run their routes and Cam Newton has decided not to throw the football...receivers are just freelancing at this point....and Newton has an open man right in the middle of the zone..

#104 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Can you post the 5 seconds before this, like 5 frames ?
I want to see something.

#105 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

He was fine. He has the worst grammar ever. Jesus its hard to listen to the guy talk.

i cringe way too often.

#106 panfan32

panfan32

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Ball cant come out quicker when EVERY route takes 4 seconds to develop. Ever heard of a route tree chud?

Same thing I was screaming about Sunday. With a pass rush the Bronco's had going, and he was still calling deep routes all game. What a dumb ass OC. fire him please. Hes not adjusting to the what the defense is giving him.

#107 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I MEAN AT LEAST TRADE HIM FOR SOMETHING AMIRITE

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Can you post the 5 seconds before this, like 5 frames ?
I want to see something.

here are three caps basically from the snap to the point right before the safety:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#108 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

here are three caps basically from the snap to the point right before the safety:

Thanks.

Looks like 2 go routes on the outside and a drag across the middle.

All 3 of which were covered or not developed when Cam was sacked.

Thus

GTFO TonyN

#109 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lol, Zod wrong again.

#110 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I MEAN AT LEAST TRADE HIM FOR SOMETHING AMIRITE

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

lafell was the only guy with a prayer and even then if you watch it at game speed he had barely made his cut when newton was getting hit. newton would have needed an absolute rocket to thread that needle anyway as his passing lane to lafell was getting pretty hairy by that point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users