Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did it come to this?

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I remember coming into this season firmly believing we where at worst a playoff bound team.

How did we become a"offense" that last year was an up and cuming power house to one that resembles a bunch of monkey flinging poo at each other.

What went wrong?

Posted · Report post

Poor drafts. Lack of free agents. Lame duck coaching staff. It catches up to you after a while
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Chud

You should pay more attention.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='megadeth078' timestamp='1352688277' post='1995126']
Chud

You should pay more attention.
[/quote]

What he said.

Chud thinking he's too smart to allow a successful system to keep on succeeding and Rivera being too stupid to bring him back down to earth.

Posted · Report post

Coaching, bad draft picks, read option, Cam young still needs time, O line, many other countless reasons
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='JawnyBlaze' timestamp='1352688357' post='1995129']
What he said.

Chud thinking he's too smart to allow a successful system to keep on succeeding and Rivera being too stupid to bring him back down to earth.
[/quote]

Chud was looking like a genius last year. Now he dont know his azz from his elbow. So bad

Posted · Report post

I blame this all on Dwayne Jarrett

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Rubi' timestamp='1352688246' post='1995123']
Poor drafts. Lack of free agents. Lame duck coaching staff. It catches up to you after a while
[/quote]

Damn, I was looking forward to laying out this exact sentence. Post #2 and my thunder had been stolen.

You guys are getting better.

Much respect.

Posted · Report post

That is part of the problem. Expectations got too high for both the team and Cam. I always said I was cautiously optimistic, and to be honest, this year is a lot like last year.

Everybody lays a couple of eggs every year. We did today and against the Giants. That is why losing games like ATL and CHI become so much more important.

I know it is hard to believe it right now, but these guys will learn how to win these games. Many of us thought it would happen this season. It hasn't. But it will. The last thing we need to do is just blow up the team. It needs to be refined and re-tooled and it may need new leadership in coaching.

But it will happen.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Rivera/Chud

Posted · Report post

Screen game was working wonderfully....should have kept with it to slow down the rush....or at least committed to the run a bit more. At least checkdowns to our backs

Posted · Report post

Hurney being a failure of a GM pretty much, and Richardson waiting until now in his search of finding a competent GM .
2 people like this