#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,239 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

So, round 2 versus the Ass Pirates is at hand. This time, Ron Rivera has....... game film!!!!!! I just heard the collective sound of blacked out Bucs fans sh*tting themselves in fear. Last time, Chico had to watch VHS tape from Rutgers. Now, he has game film and he is going to be in the lab formulating a master plan that will make Buc fans swallow their anal beads in disbelief. Ron's poker face will not give it away. Hell, I can't even tell when he wants to call a timeout. Just let it be known, when they flash up that 101st straight sell out graphic at the game on Sunday and you see all those empty blue seats and ask "Sell out? What the f*ck?", Ronald Rivera has a plan that is a process. And that process is an evolution. And that evolution is a step by step building of a dynasty that takes patience. And patience is a virtue. Therein lies Ron Rivera's secret weapon you cum guzzling pirate ship sailing fruit cakes. I hope you guys practice with piped in noise this week down in the redneck riviera. Because BofA is going to be loud as hell, sure only on 3rd downs in the 2nd quarter, but that loudness will carry the day and will help Ronny's hidden genius shine like my pasty white back after my wife gives me a good Nairing. Suck it Bucs. 2-7 ain't nothing but 5 below .500.

Edit: Sorry, Bucs fans don't travel well so I take back the "loudness" comment. Instead, Freeman will be blinded by electric blue seats and the sound of my nacho induced farts.

#2 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

master plan = READ OPTION! Gonna have the Bucs running around clueless!!!!eleven!!

#3 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,239 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

The "Book on Tape" Option - ain't no readin'

#4 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

I'm working on filming your practices again and paying off the refs. Good times.

#5 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Where's my slippers and coffee and why isn't this poo hole cleaned up? Show your guest some respect, especially the ones who own your sorry pathetic asses.
Btw, those black shiney tights look like Manning and Co. lubed your kats up and plowed that super man pose right outta of the stadium.lmao
I'll give you guys till tommorrow to clean this poo up before the real smack commences. I know some of you are still sore from your pre-game circle jerk orgy but life must go on and like I said before, you have guest.

#6 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Oh great, its that old guy who speaks English like a French Canadian again.

#7 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

My my, the attitude around here sure has changed...

You're getting way too excited over a sloppy 6 point victory in week one. You'll be at the bottom of the south just like last season. A lot of things will happen that you don't expect over the next 15 weeks, rookie.

"...Carolina is just cursed, stuff like this happens all the time that winning organizations would riot over..."

Posted Image

#8 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

I think we are going to go in and drop 50+ on the Carolina Cam Newtons.
  • Doug Martin puts up 300 yards rushing and 7 Touchdowns.
  • Panthers bench Newton for Clausen.
  • Cam Newton will hang his head with the towel.
  • 4 Panther's fans will be found dead at the stadium. Medical reports released will show that they died from inhaling SCP's Nacho Induced Farts. SCP's defense to the jury, "Bad Batch of Nachos"

#9 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,098 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

We're gonna run up the middle just like Greg Schiano's tongue between his gapped teeth.

#10 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,239 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

I think we are going to go in and drop 50+ on the Carolina Cam Newtons.

• Doug Martin puts up 300 yards rushing and 7 Touchdowns.
  • Panthers bench Newton for Clausen.
  • Cam Newton will hang his head with the towel.
  • 4 Panther's fans will be found dead at the stadium. Medical reports released will show that they died from inhaling SCP's Nacho Induced Farts. SCP's defense to the jury, "Bad Batch of Nachos"

Could I go to jail for killing somebody with my farts? I crop dust every chance I get so there is no telling how many deaths I've left in my wake.

#11 shabazz

shabazz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Bucs win another one in a blowout.

meanwhile Cam Newton rushes for a TD in garbage time and does his superman routine in the end zone like he did against giants, leading to a collective facepalm by Panties fanbase.

#12 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,239 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

meanwhile Cam Newton rushes for a TD in garbage time and does his superman routine in the end zone like he did against giants, leading to a collective facepalm by Panties fanbase.

F*ck you, Ron Rivera has a process. A process I say. We are going to score 35 points off Special Teams touchdowns alone thanks to our special teams coach getting shitcanned yesterday. Armanti Edwards is gonna sink your pirate ship.

And tell BlanksKarma that the Falcons are no longer undefeated.

#13 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hey look, it's my good friend shabazzbag. He was here so often in 2010, was nowhere to be found in 2011, but now is back again. I wonder why that is.

#14 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

when have the buccs ever blown out the panthers? we've seen it quite a few times the other way around

#15 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

And tell BlanksKarma that the Falcons are no longer undefeated.

Yet, we have as many victories this year as the Panthers had in 2011 and 2012 combined.

Jelly???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com