Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs week - This is a Get Right game bitches

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So, round 2 versus the Ass Pirates is at hand. This time, Ron Rivera has....... game film!!!!!! I just heard the collective sound of blacked out Bucs fans sh*tting themselves in fear. Last time, Chico had to watch VHS tape from Rutgers. Now, he has game film and he is going to be in the lab formulating a master plan that will make Buc fans swallow their anal beads in disbelief. Ron's poker face will not give it away. Hell, I can't even tell when he wants to call a timeout. Just let it be known, when they flash up that 101st straight sell out graphic at the game on Sunday and you see all those empty blue seats and ask "Sell out? What the f*ck?", Ronald Rivera has a plan that is a process. And that process is an evolution. And that evolution is a step by step building of a dynasty that takes patience. And patience is a virtue. Therein lies Ron Rivera's secret weapon you cum guzzling pirate ship sailing fruit cakes. I hope you guys practice with piped in noise this week down in the redneck riviera. Because BofA is going to be loud as hell, sure only on 3rd downs in the 2nd quarter, but that loudness will carry the day and will help Ronny's hidden genius shine like my pasty white back after my wife gives me a good Nairing. Suck it Bucs. 2-7 ain't nothing but 5 below .500.

Edit: Sorry, Bucs fans don't travel well so I take back the "loudness" comment. Instead, Freeman will be blinded by electric blue seats and the sound of my nacho induced farts.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

master plan = READ OPTION! Gonna have the Bucs running around clueless!!!!eleven!!

Posted · Report post

The "Book on Tape" Option - ain't no readin'

Posted · Report post

I'm working on filming your practices again and paying off the refs. Good times.

Posted · Report post

Where's my slippers and coffee and why isn't this poo hole cleaned up? Show your guest some respect, especially the ones who own your sorry pathetic asses.

Btw, those black shiney tights look like Manning and Co. lubed your kats up and plowed that super man pose right outta of the stadium.lmao

I'll give you guys till tommorrow to clean this poo up before the real smack commences. I know some of you are still sore from your pre-game circle jerk orgy but life must go on and like I said before, you have guest.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh great, its that old guy who speaks English like a French Canadian again.

Posted · Report post

My my, the attitude around here sure has changed...

You're getting way too excited over a sloppy 6 point victory in week one. You'll be at the bottom of the south just like last season. A lot of things will happen that you don't expect over the next 15 weeks, rookie.

"...Carolina is just cursed, stuff like this happens all the time that winning organizations would riot over..."

CharltonHeston.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think we are going to go in and drop 50+ on the Carolina Cam Newtons.

• Doug Martin puts up 300 yards rushing and 7 Touchdowns.
  • Panthers bench Newton for Clausen.
  • Cam Newton will hang his head with the towel.
  • 4 Panther's fans will be found dead at the stadium. Medical reports released will show that they died from inhaling SCP's Nacho Induced Farts. SCP's defense to the jury, "Bad Batch of Nachos"

Posted · Report post

We're gonna run up the middle just like Greg Schiano's tongue between his gapped teeth.

Posted · Report post

I think we are going to go in and drop 50+ on the Carolina Cam Newtons.

• Doug Martin puts up 300 yards rushing and 7 Touchdowns.
  • Panthers bench Newton for Clausen.
  • Cam Newton will hang his head with the towel.
  • 4 Panther's fans will be found dead at the stadium. Medical reports released will show that they died from inhaling SCP's Nacho Induced Farts. SCP's defense to the jury, "Bad Batch of Nachos"

Could I go to jail for killing somebody with my farts? I crop dust every chance I get so there is no telling how many deaths I've left in my wake.

Posted · Report post

Bucs win another one in a blowout.

meanwhile Cam Newton rushes for a TD in garbage time and does his superman routine in the end zone like he did against giants, leading to a collective facepalm by Panties fanbase.

Posted · Report post

Bucs win another one in a blowout.

meanwhile Cam Newton rushes for a TD in garbage time and does his superman routine in the end zone like he did against giants, leading to a collective facepalm by Panties fanbase.

F*ck you, Ron Rivera has a process. A process I say. We are going to score 35 points off Special Teams touchdowns alone thanks to our special teams coach getting shitcanned yesterday. Armanti Edwards is gonna sink your pirate ship.

And tell BlanksKarma that the Falcons are no longer undefeated.