Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Von Miller does not know how to do the SuperCam.

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam gets on my nerves for doing this crap in the first place. Lol at all of you people who get mad when people imitate him. He deserves it to be honest.

When the Panthers are winning, the SuperCam is swagtastic. Don't hate. It's just that it's kinda lame when you're in the midst of a losing season, and especially receiving a beat-down like the other day and on nationally televised TNF. Yeah, I think that's kinda lame, but not nearly as lame as Von Miller's cheap imitation which made Miller look like a bull trying to do ballerina.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha he's not mocking our QB correctly after sacking him

Posted

I cannot recall seeing this reported at any point in the past, but it's in a couple articles that a source from usa today said at an offseason event Cam publicly stated the Panthers would "crush" the Broncos. In front of Von Miller.

Anyone remember hearing about this?

Posted

He's mocking him. It's a caricature. It's not meant to be a perfect facsimile of the original, it's meant to make fun of it. Duh

Posted

Von just rips his shirt all the way off, dont care about being a pretty boy

Posted

Watch it repeatedly and it looks like the side judge is about to shove Del Rio to the sideline.

Posted

He does, however, know how to sack Cam.

very easy to do when no one is blocking you

Posted

I believe before the game, Cam told Miller "Go back to your corner bitch" after an altercation broke out in warm ups. Miller was dragged back to bench by the O line Coach.

Posted

Von just rips his shirt all the way off, dont care about being a pretty boy

this theory conflicts with the collection of hipster glasses that were just so adorable and ironic in 2002.

Posted

Von Miller is a grandstanding little b*tch and I'm sorry none of our offensive lineman had the balls to do anything about it.

Take it from someone who played o-line, there are techniques that can be employed during the course of the game to discourage that kind of behavior... (besides blocking)

Jeremy Bridges is exactly the kind of guy we need to handle this sort of thing, he doesn't mind delivering messages.

Posted

vmsm.jpg

Posted

Maybe some day the Broncos will be good enough that they can establish their own identity rather than riding on Cam Newton's coat tails.