Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stop making alts

99 posts in this topic

Posted

so wait does this apply to new alts?

if an old alt is posted under does its status as a preexisting account give it immunity?

Posted

GRITS = the few voices of reason on the hubble

not sure if intentional but either way....bwahahahahaha

Posted

Right when I was going to make like 10 accounts to troll the Huddle...

there's been a few times i've thought about doing that just out of spite for so many doing it and being allowed, but then that millisecond passed and i went back into mature-rayzor mode and decided it was too juvenile.

Posted

Please reveal who's TonyN's.

Posted

you know guys...

not all annoying posters that annoy you are alts.

And not all awesome alts belong to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

there's been a few times i've thought about doing that just out of spite for so many doing it and being allowed, but then that millisecond passed and i went back into mature-rayzor mode and decided it was too juvenile.

Same here. Found one or two amusing but most were just dumb.

Posted

At least that CAN be funny, and is intended as a joke. The really sad sacks are the ones who create different alts to somehow create the illusion that more people are agreeing with them/making their argument stronger, etc.

Posted

Please reveal who's TonyN's.

You know who it is.

Posted

At least that CAN be funny, and is intended as a joke. The really sad sacks are the ones who create different alts to somehow create the illusion that more people are agreeing with them/making their argument stronger, etc.

funnier (or at least more pathetic) are the ones that just can't take a hint that they aren't wanted or can't handle the rejection of a forum on the web and keep on making alts as some lame form of rebellion. they just keep making more and more and more thinking that they are proving a point, which they are except it's not the one they intended. they are only making themselves out to look like some pathetic ass attention ***** drama queen.

of course the huddle makes it easy for them to make a ton of alts and keep coming back so....

Posted

You know who it is.

Yep. We all know who it is.

Posted

I always thought Super_Freak was Grits, but then I looked at the girl in his sig and thought, she must be over 18 so it couldn't be.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello friends