Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracka McNasty

Black Ops 2 Panther Emblem

63 posts in this topic

halo 4 still > black ops 2 but since im a true gamer ill probably play both extensively

oh so the kills don't count at all. Eh

they count for points.

all kills don't count the same amount of points. killing a guy for example while trying to capture a flag gives you more points than killing a random loner, using a UAV to help teammates gives you points.

they pretty much made an effort to make it tough for a loner to play a solo game despite being in an objective game. Likely won't get enough points on just kills to reach your kill streaks reguarly

I believe I may have the best Panthers emblem ever. I will post it here, but ask that you please keep the PM's for a tutorial to a minimum. I expect a flood of PM's after this.

pantherscatpic.jpg

2 people like this

halo 4 still > black ops 2 but since im a true gamer ill probably play both extensively

You're joking right?

You're joking right?

Im guessing your a cod fanboy right? i basically said i liked BOTH games derp dee derp. I'm not trying to get in a debate with the two idiot fan bases because all i care about is enjoying myself and getting $60 worth of fun. Your opinion is not the basis of everyone elses but IMO thats me as in I not the whole entire world, feels that halo 4 is better then black ops 2. did i mention thats my opinion and not everyone elses?

fuging people and these two games i swear to motherfuger god.......CHRIST!!!

black ops 2? LOL what a waste of a game

1 person likes this

black ops 2? LOL what a waste of a game

Waste of a game? sir, have you seen my emblem? that itself made it worth it.

2 people like this

Im guessing your a cod fanboy right? i basically said i liked BOTH games derp dee derp. I'm not trying to get in a debate with the two idiot fan bases because all i care about is enjoying myself and getting $60 worth of fun. Your opinion is not the basis of everyone elses but IMO thats me as in I not the whole entire world, feels that halo 4 is better then black ops 2. did i mention thats my opinion and not everyone elses?

fuging people and these two games i swear to motherfuger god.......CHRIST!!!

You're seriously angry?

Came across this thread searching Google, and figured I'd share the emblem I made.

post-13619-0-58213600-1353465638_thumb.j

1 person likes this

i guess im finally gonna buy a ps3 friday... along with black ops.. prepare for an ass kicking (give me a couple weeks lol)

anyone using the eagle eye converter or and of the other kb+m setups?

CAN WE GET A MOTHER fuging TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THE EMBLEM

:) :)

Thanks!

Tried to do a panthers logo.

Failed to do a panthers logo.

Yours is pretty damn good...