Hope Solo marries ex NFL player Jerramy Stevens. Stevens charged with domestic assault...
Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:51 AM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:19 PM
He got into a fight with her brother. Big deal.
He seems to have a fairly violent past as well. This is very likely a toxic relationship, regardless of the circumstances of this specific incident.
Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:38 PM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:19 PM
"Hey Hope... So, uhh... I was really admiring your soccer skills and horrible attitude. You know.... I have a bad attitude too. One time, I "allegedly" butt raped a girl at a party and got off. Pretty kewl eh? So, let's get married."
*has sex, doesn't wash hands, proceeds to beat brother's ass*
Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:55 PM
I bet this marriage doesn't last as long as Kardashians!
Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:45 PM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:48 PM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:39 PM
- In 1998, Stevens was charged with felony assault while he was in high school for getting in a prearranged fight and stomping on the victims' head while he was unconscious on the ground. He agreed to a plea deal for misdemeanor assault, but tested positive for marijuana during his house arrest.
- In 2000, Stevens sideswiped a car on a highway and left the scene. He was only fined $119.
- In 2001, Stevens was sentenced to 90 days in jail for crashing his car into the side of a nursing home and fleeing the scene.
- In 2003, Stevens was caught with two open bottles of champagne in his car. His blood-alcohol level was twice the legal limit and he was sentenced to seven days in jail for reckless driving.
- In 2004, Stevens settled a civil suit brought by the accuser of the alleged 2000 sexual assault for $300,000.
- In 2007, Stevens was arrested for DUI in Arizona with a blood-alcohol level 2.5x the legal limit. He served 12 days of a 30-day mandatory minimum sentence.
Read more: http://www.businessi...1#ixzz2CEfAo7ct