Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamas Military Chief Killed in Isreali Airstrike

150 posts in this topic

Posted

Gaza death toll rises to 161, incl 42 children & 11 women. 1222 wounded including 431 children & 207 women.

Of course it's all fake. nothing to see here. Cocksuckers

1 person likes this

Posted

http://gawker.com/5962519/this-is-not-a-human-shield

Posted

Hamas's strategy is clear. If they put the weapons out in the middle of the desert and launch, its easy for Israeli Air Power to find and destroy them. If they put the rocket launchers in populated areas, it makes them more difficult to target. Although I doubt either side is terribly concerned about civilian casualties, Hamas has a greater capability to do something to stop them. Either launch the rockets from unpopulated areas, (or better yet, stop launching them altogether).

Posted

actually, iran is constantly in the mix with everyone in the region, supplying weapons, employing mercenaries etc.

Agreed. Iran fights its wars by proxy. Which is what they are doing in this case I think. Iran floods Gaza with weapons thinking that Israel can't strike at them as long as they are focused on Gaza.

Posted

Although I doubt either side is terribly concerned about civilian casualties, Hamas has a greater capability to do something to stop them.

"hamas has a greater capability to stop civilian casualties than the people who actually blockaded palestine and fired missiles at schools, hospitals, and the media"- a dumb neocon

how silly of hamas to exist somewhere like the gaza strip, characterized by a population density of greater than 4,000 people per km2

i posted this a few pages back but since a few right wing dipshits decided to poo this thread up and make it relevant again, here it is:

knd7D.gif