Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stanford Vs Oregon tonight! Get ready

233 posts in this topic

Posted

ND

Bama

Georgia

Oregon

Florida

K-State

LSU

A&M

Stanford

S.Carolina

FSU

This looks good but i think K-st falls out of the top ten. JMO

Posted

I don't.

They've had some really close games. honestly thought they were going to lose to Pitt. I just smell an upset and no undefeated teams this year.

Posted

LOL @ KS only dropping 4 spots.

Georgia's only loss was to #9 SC which is a "better" loss than Oregon's Stanford loss.

ND

BAMA

GA

Your top 3.

KS will drop at least 5 spots Oregon at least 3 spots.

Posted

They've had some really close games. honestly thought they were going to lose to Pitt. I just smell an upset and no undefeated teams this year.

Matt Barkley left the Rose Bowl with his arm in a sling after getting blindsided and destroyed by a UCLA player.

Trojans might lose by 20.

Posted

LSU barely beat Miss, I'd put 'em below A&M and Stanford.

I'll give you Stanford but A&M but at least Miss is a SEC school, who the heck is Sam Houston?

Posted

Not likely, according to early reports Barkley separated his shoulder when he got sacked in the last minutes of the game.....

...well if that's the case, then ND wins for sure.

Posted

LOL @ KS only dropping 4 spots.

Georgia's only loss was to #9 SC which is a "better" loss than Oregon's Stanford loss.

ND

BAMA

GA

Your top 3.

KS will drop at least 5 spots Oregon at least 3 spots.

How is losing by a FG in OT a worse loss then getting your doors blown off?? SEC logic I suppose....

Posted

Yes because everyone wants to see a game in which a team doesn't cross the 50 until the fourth quarter....

How about a boring FG kicking contest?

Oh I bet Oregon wish they could kick FGs haha.

If you want to see a team get shut out in the NCG then gl finding "fun" when Bama shuts down ND.

Posted

How is losing by a FG in OT a worse loss then getting your doors blown off?? SEC logic I suppose....

B/C with Lattimore SC is better than both Oregon and Stanford, probably not atm though.

What's that another wack-12 team missed a FG and whining about the SEC? no wai

Posted

B/C with Lattimore SC is better than both Oregon and Stanford, probably not atm though.

What's that another wack-12 team missed a FG and whining about the SEC? no wai

You do realize that South Carolina struggled for the better part of an entire football game with an FCS opponent today right?? Again, SEC logic....

Oh btw, I'm not a loser and don't root for my opponents so nobody in this thread is happier then me about the way the Ducks lost....

Posted

How about a boring FG kicking contest?

Oh I bet Oregon wish they could kick FGs haha.

If you want to see a team get shut out in the NCG then gl finding "fun" when Bama shuts down ND.

You mean Bama LSU part 1....

Posted

You do realize that South Carolina struggled for the better part of an entire football game with an FCS opponent today right?? Again, SEC logic....

SEC logic tells me to check the last several NC games(and bowl games for that matter).

Check me after the bowl season when we play other comparable teams and own them again.