Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upper Deck West End Zone

Panthers Bar in NYC?

62 posts in this topic

3 Sheets Saloon, definitely 3 Sheets Saloon. Just make sure the bartender is working that's a big Panther fan. He's been there for every game I've seen this year. He's a huge Panther fan. Bought me a shot right when I walked in the door just because he saw the Steve Smith jersey. Gets real into the games. Plus they have enough TVs to show every other game too. 

Good call.

I just contacted them and the guy who answered said, "yeah, we will definitely be showing the Panthers game cause the bartender is huge fan."

Guess I will head that way.

thanks for tip

1 person likes this

I live in the upper west side... Bring beer and you are welcome to watch the game with my wife and I... Die hard Panthers fans from California and now living in NYC

Appreciate the invitation, but I am loud and break things.

Joking, will head to 3 sheets I think.  1/2 price beer sounds good.  Again, appreciate the hospitality

1 person likes this

Appreciate the invitation, but I am loud and break things.

Joking, will head to 3 sheets I think.  1/2 price beer sounds good.  Again, appreciate the hospitality

Not a problem.. The wife and I may have to check this 3 Sheets Saloon bar out.. Its sounds like enough of us would flood the place now that the NY Giant fans around town probably use their Sundays to walk their dogs or do crocheting or something.. 

1 person likes this

it would probably be easier to find a bar of our opposition each week.  although i prefer to watch at home on the big screen where i dont miss anything because of other people

Hi. I am going to be in New york for the play off game from scotland and was wondering where the best place to watch the game is? any help would be great.

I didn't read through the thread. 

However, there's really no such thing as an "anybody bar" in NYC. 

You just have to find a sports bar with multiple TV's/feeds, and just asked them to put it on the Panthers game if it's on. 

Right now, since it's the playoffs; you'll find a Panther game on anyway. 

Now, if you're looking for people who are partial to the Panthers in NYC; I can't help you there. Lol

Took the advice here and went to Brother Jimmy's on E77th and 2nd. Some Panthers fans there and they showed the game. Not exactly the greatest food and beverage in NYC but the game was on.

if you dare come to brooklyn, 200 5th is a pretty live place and they have as many televisions as ive ever seen a bar have, good beer and pretty decent food.

2 people like this