Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props to Cam...

11 posts in this topic

Posted

for congratulating the oline with high fives etc on the sideline. Thats what a good qb does. He supports his oline. The oline still sucks, but that makes them play harder.

Posted

He seems to now be doing everything the haters have been demanding... visibly talking to the team, congratulating, watching from the sideline, not sulking, etc. etc. etc.

He even played one helluva game today, especially in the second half.

Yet we still lost? I thought for sure once he started "behaving" correctly on the sideline as the haters demanded, everything would be a road of peaches and cream all the way to the Super Bowl!

4 people like this

Posted

Know what I mean, peaches n creeeaaammmm

1 person likes this

Posted

He also chewed a couple out on field after they let the flood gates open on a play.....first I have seen that. Liked it.

He also rolled his eyes and got irritated with DeAngelo.....there have been several read options this year where Williams isn't allowing the QB option.

2 people like this

Posted

He showed up today big time. he played well. He iced this game but the coaches gave it back. Rivera tried to back into a win again, and he couldnt

1 person likes this

Posted

Phillip Rivers just went ballistic on his OL. And for good reason. They'll call him fiery and a good leader for it.

Jay Cutler does it and gets blasted by the media. Cam Newton would too. Some guys just can't do the right thing in the media's eyes. They real mad that Cam made them look like idiots last year and they're grasping at every opportunity to blast him and practically begging that he'll implode and prove them right in the long run.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam Newton in the 2nd half today: 12/13, 140 yards, TD, no INT

1 person likes this

Posted

He didn't have a turnover and we still lost. I just don't understand.

Posted

Cam played lights out in the 2nd half, no doubt about that. We shoulve won this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah, it never was cam....

Posted

Then they wanna call stupid ass runs up the middle to try and "ice" the game.

1 person likes this