Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty on Retiring

49 posts in this topic

Posted

You do realize a new GM is a lot different than firing Fox and hiring Rivera.

New GM is going to blowup Hunrey's team and should. He will go get his talent....it isn't about which of Hurney's guys do you insert

So because we get a new GM, we will be out of cap hell? This team has a lot of holes to fill and i doubt getting a proven FA at WR is going to be a priority. Rebuilding\reloading will be a process...

Given our situation, I think they plan to keep Smith as long as he will stay.

Posted

So because we get a new GM, we will be out of cap hell? This team has a lot of holes to fill and i doubt getting a proven FA at WR is going to be a priority. Rebuildingreloading will be a process...

New GM isn't going to keep Hurney's squad and worry about just filling Hurney's holes.

Rebuilding in today's NFL isn't a long process....only is if you do it poorly. How similar are the 2012 Broncos to the 2010 ones? Scheme and player wise?

Given our situation, 89 doesn't have great odds of being here much longer IMO. People seem to think it is some lock he plays another 3 years here.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're right but let me rephrase this for ya...

"Given our (not "ours"- the Panthers) situation. I think they plan on playing Smith as long as he will stay."

That being said... as with a few other key parts of this team, WR has been ignored for long enough and this team has lacked a legitimate #2 since Moose left.

Posted

You're right but let me rephrase this for ya...

"Given our (not "ours"- the Panthers) situation. I think they plan on playing Smith as long as he will stay."

That being said... as with a few other key parts of this team, WR has been ignored for long enough and this team has lacked a legitimate #2 since Moose left.

Just had to chime in here didnt ya... You know WTF I meant, smart ass...

1 person likes this

Posted

Just had to chime in here didnt ya... You know WTF I meant, smart ass...

Wasn't trying to be a smartass, just agreeing.... geez

Posted

Anyone notice that every single fuging Smitty hater is a fuging newb poster? (Besides Proudiddy of course)

I'm a Smitty hater?

LOL, uhh, have you read this thread or any of my posts regarding Smitty since he's been here?

Posted

Just stop... considering Martin was well over the goal line when he fumbled........

That did not show on any of the replay angles I saw.

Posted

I'm a Smitty hater?

LOL, uhh, have you read this thread or any of my posts regarding Smitty since he's been here?

You must be drunk. I said "besides Proudiddy". That actually means "you are excluded". Are you a newb poster dumbass? GO CAM!

Posted

You must be drunk. I said "besides Proudiddy". That actually means "you are excluded". Are you a newb poster dumbass? GO CAM!

No, I don't drink.

It was how you structured the sentence that threw me off... You said "all of the Smitty haters are newb posters (besides Proudiddy)." That would lead me to believe you are saying "all of his haters are newb posters except Proudiddy, he's a hater but not a newb poster."

Calm down buddy...

Posted

No, I don't drink.

It was how you structured the sentence that threw me off... You said "all of the Smitty haters are newb posters (besides Proudiddy)." That would lead me to believe you are saying "all of his haters are newb posters except Proudiddy, he's a hater but not a newb poster."

Calm down buddy...

Ok you made my night much better. Thanks.

Posted

EXCEPT Proudiddy.

Posted

Anyone that wants Smith gone must hate the Panthers because he may the one bright spot in what is a horrible horrible team.

1 person likes this