Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam improved today.

129 posts in this topic

Posted

You were the first one to bring up the Cam not being a captain drivel in this thread MadHatter.

pleading guilty to participating in the hijack. i forgot where i was.

Posted

oh...and beason was a captain the minute he stepped on the field?

morgan and peppers were the defensive captains in '07. beason got it his 2nd year.

Posted

Jordan Gross didn't get his captain patch till his 5th year.

Posted

Guess what? Tony Romo didn't get his until one seasons ago. I bet madhatter wouldn't even bring this up if Romo wad our QB, because ya know. Cam isn't an ounce of white.

Posted

Guess what? Tony Romo didn't get his until one seasons ago. I bet madhatter wouldn't even bring this up if Romo wad our QB, because ya know. Cam isn't an ounce of white.

I bet there isnt one in a thousand African-Americans in this country that dont have caucasian blood in them.

Cam included.

But nice try for the old race card bra.

Posted

And here we go again with the "you don't support Cam because he is black" bullshit.

Cam Newton would overthrow Robert Wadlow if he was a receiver. Oh, maybe it's because Steve Smith is too short.

Posted

Guess what? Jamarcus was actually named Captain by his teammates, jeez he sure was a leader. That patch means nothing

1 person likes this

Posted

Tony Romo us a choke artist and most Cowboy fans want him run out if the state.

Nice try though....we had gone about 15 minutes without one of you playing the race card again.

Posted

I bet there isnt one in a thousand African-Americans in this country that dont have caucasian blood in them.

Cam included.

But nice try for the old race card bra.

Hahahahaha. You jumped in on that one quick huh?

Posted

Guess what? Jamarcus was actually named Captain by his teammates, jeez he sure was a leader. That patch means nothing

Double post

Posted

So even Russell was viewed by his team mates as a leader....and Cam is not. You did not actually improve your argument there....you actually made is worse.

Congrats in that.

Posted

So even Russell was viewed by his team mates as a leader

Man... you went there.

You actually believe that?

Holy poo...