Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Adams #'s

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Steve Smith and Debin Hester averaged a fumble every other game as rookies......

Poo happens.

Posted

actually, Riv is sending a good message to Adams... 1) ur killing us on several different levels when u fumble and 2) ur azz will be hungry the next time u get your hands on the ball...

Posted

utterly idiotic when combined with the fact that you're putting what's now arguably our best cornerback in a position to take hits head-on from free runners with 40 yards of momentum.

munnerlyn gets injured and you're forced to play adams anyway and then your starting CBs are norman and bullethead.

absolutely zero reason not to just start adams.

Posted

Those numbers don't really reveal much of anything, Small sample size and a ton of variables. That being said I think they should be playing Adams. It's silly to bench a young player forever because of a couple of fumbles. All return guys fumble.

Posted

Yea they definately dropped the ball on this. They weren't even going to start Adams again until Munnerlyn fumbled.

eu-vi-o-que-voce-fez.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Almost 10 whole yds! OMGZ! Break the Panthers record books! Meanwhile, Leodis McKelvin has 16 returns at a 21.9 avg. :(

Posted

utterly idiotic when combined with the fact that you're putting what's now arguably our best cornerback in a position to take hits head-on from free runners with 40 yards of momentum.

munnerlyn gets injured and you're forced to play adams anyway and then your starting CBs are norman and bullethead.

absolutely zero reason not to just start adams.

Bullethead and Cap are playing as good as any CB in recent memory

Posted

Almost 10 whole yds! OMGZ! Break the Panthers record books! Meanwhile, Leodis McKelvin has 16 returns at a 21.9 avg. :(

Adams has 7 returns and barely has been given a shot..

Posted

Bullethead and Cap are playing as good as any CB in recent memory

right, but in that scenario we're playing bullethead and norman.

and they've been overachieving throughout games. they're good for a few decent plays but good teams know how to exploit them in clutch moments and we've seen it happen over and over.

i love captain and i'm growing fond of bullethead and i love norman's potential but on any other team they'd be practice squad material, not starters. the fact that any of them are considered top starters and imperative to the success of the team points directly towards marty hurney's failure as a personnel manager.

Posted

Um, is bullethead Josh Thomas? I'm a bit confused, because I know one of our users is named bullethead too..

Posted

I bet Joe Adams already has more 10+ yard punt returns than any return man in 2011 or 2010 or 2009 had......and he hasn't hardly seen the field

Posted

You're such a fuging idiot and poo poster. 10 yards per punt return is huge.

1 person likes this