Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanksgiving

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LOL, I have a perfect picture in my mind.

and it's probably spot on too!

Posted · Report post

None of my family talks politics. Thank god. It's usually some guest that tries to talk politics and shuts up pretty quickly when he realizes no one wants to indulge him in discussion.

Posted · Report post

and it's probably spot on too!

Blonde or brunette?

widget_doa7d2derbjldz5tfy3ixd.jpg?w=275&h=401

Posted · Report post

How I turned out so awesome...is beyond me...

What's wrong with getting drunk and watching football...NOTHING! so why can't they do it???

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Blonde or brunette?

widget_doa7d2derbjldz5tfy3ixd.jpg?w=275&h=401

more like......just darker...add in her ignorance..her smoking 28 packs of cigarettes a day..and she's a real gem

tumblr_ljvvy4lz8o1qb98jbo1_400.gif

Posted · Report post

Gary-Spivey-Psychic-Medium-Healer1.jpg

Posted · Report post

Never been a big fan of Thanksgiving for some reason. Headed "home" to NJ today for Thanksgiving and this is the first time in 20 years since I left that I am going home for it.

Planning on hitting Atlantic City with some friends, Thanksgiving dinner with the family, then monster striper fishing out in the Delaware Bay on Friday.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gary-Spivey-Psychic-Medium-Healer1.jpg

My God that's wonderful, plz tell me it's real.

Her family for lunch in King's Mountain, my side for dinner and football in the evening. Then sleep. Repeat as needed all weekend.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Never been a big fan of Thanksgiving for some reason. Headed "home" to NJ today for Thanksgiving and this is the first time in 20 years since I left that I am going home for it.

Planning on hitting Atlantic City with some friends, Thanksgiving dinner with the family, then monster striper fishing out in the Delaware Bay on Friday.

now i'm jealous.

Posted · Report post

Thanksgiving dinner @ the in-laws, while holding my newborn son! Possibly a few beers. Not the usual amount though. I gotta grow up, and stop being a damn alcoholic! Haha

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm cooking the turkey -- tradition since my mom broke her leg several years ago. Funny how she's all healed, but I'm still doing the cooking -- but some things don't change; she still tells me HOW to do it.

We travel only about 20 minutes away to my uncle's church/school, where we have my dad's family get-together for lunch. Then, Thursday evening, my immediate family (siblings, kids, nephews, etc.) comes to my house for leftovers and football.

We talk politics, but nothing gets too out of hand.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

now i'm jealous.

My brother has been slaying them in the 40lb. range. Just caught a 57lb. 2 days ago. The weather looks like it should cooperate, so I am hoping for a good day. I'll post some pics if we do well.