#17 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all you butthurt, bitter 2 win having Panther fans. I hope your daughter comes home from college with her new meth-head boyfriend and lets the 'Fam' in on her little secret that she's knock-up and leaving school Causing your mother to have a heart attack and she face plants right into the sweet potato pie that your lesbian aunt Mary brought over.

2 wins bitches!!!1!

I almost forgot! You are definately still a "Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" dumbass troll.

#18 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

I almost forgot! You are definately still a "Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" dumbass troll.

Yeah, your fail thread delivers on the fail. For fug's sake your own fans are calling you out for being an idiot.

2 wins bitch!!!1!

#19 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Yeah, your fail thread delivers on the fail. For fug's sake your own fans are calling you out for being an idiot.

2 wins bitch!!!1!

#20 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Idiot? Im not the one spending more time on an opposing teams board! Whats wrong stooge? Are you too weak to participate on your little fansite? Got to troll around here to make yourself feel tough? You're a pathetic waste.

#21 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

To anybody that has Cam in their username...fug off! To anyboby that roots for any team besides the Panthers choke on a dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.