#16 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

KT has perfected the art of being a perpetual victim, he can whine with the best of them.

#17 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

KT has perfected the art of being a perpetual victim, he can whine with the best of them.

If anybody knows about "victimhood" it would be you, and you did more whining and crying about us drafting Cam than anybody. You even cried and cried about it up til opening week last year. Continued sulking and pouting all offseason because we drafted the "thug" QB.

#18 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

That's where you're wrong, I started supporting Cam the moment he was drafted.

So, talking out of your ass still doesn't work, what your next move? Nothing here of substance to accuse me of trying to oppress you or being racist.

#19 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

That's where you're wrong, I started supporting Cam the moment he was drafted.

So, talking out of your ass still doesn't work, what your next move? Nothing here of substance to accuse me of trying to oppress you or being racist.

You thought of Cam as a "thug" until your God Jerry Richardson hired him. I guess that made it acceptable to view him as a human being. Ive never acted as bitchmade as you did about us bringing in a player. When we brought in Keek, I didnt cry and whine and try to have his supporters banned because my ego couldnt handle someone like him playing MLB. Your ego is mighty fragile.

#20 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

You thought of Cam as a "thug" until your God Jerry Richardson hired him. I guess that made it acceptable to view him as a human being. Ive never acted as bitchmade as you did about us bringing in a player. When we brought in Keek, I didnt cry and whine and try to have his supporters banned because my ego couldnt handle someone like him playing MLB. Your ego is mighty fragile.

Of course you didn't cry when Keek was drafted. Your boy toy was already a Panther.

#21 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,400 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

There are definitely a few posters on this board who are closet bigots. 2011 draft exposed it.

#22 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Oh, so now you abandon your argument that I hated on Cam until Week 1 of last season? What a shock.

Luckily for you there's really only one thing you really lack, substance.

Cam's race still had nothing to do with my opposition to us drafting him. I actually stated at the time that I'd be more than happy to draft RGIII. So, once again you have no argument and you're left grasping for straws.

Of course you didn't object to Luke, he was arguably the best player available and had a spotless record, unlike Cam at the time who was shrouded in uncertainty for legitimate reasons. I think Richie Incognito is a thug, so I guess I hate white people too.

#23 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

There are definitely a few posters on this board who are closet bigots. 2011 draft exposed it.

Yes there are, glad I'm not one of them.

#24 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

And not even 6-7 months ago I was being tarred and feathered on this very board for defending the BOBCATS. Charlotte is truly a fairweather city.

Definitely fairweather...Coming from the guy that didn't support the Panthers because we didn't have a black QB and the owner was racist.

#25 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,515 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

Don't you guys have anything better to do? This is ridiculous. I'm only checking this because the gf is still asleep (she should be in the kitchen perfecting her roasted asparagus with red onion dish if she wants to impress my mom today). It's ok though, we got drunk and banged all night, so I'll give her another 30 mins to rest. Happy thanksgiving.

#26 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Definitely fairweather...Coming from the guy that didn't support the Panthers because we didn't have a black QB and the owner was racist.

^^^^^WOW! KT just got owned, lol!

#27 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

Ive always supported the Panthers, my name is even under the one of the Panthers in front of BOA. Ive posted on this board for 8 years, been to numerous games, playoff and regular season. Thats different from JOAT or Samuel L Jackson crying and whining about quitting the Panthers if they allow just 1 black person to be a QB on their team. Or assassinating a young kids character because you want to feel like only white people should be celebrated as NFL QBs. Or claiming our owner was too high class and morally perfect to draft a black person as a QB, but no way he's racist or bigoted. FOH.

JOAT still wont apologize for his behavior and ignorant rhetoric towards Cam, he just acts like he never did it. Chances are he'll do it again to another black kid and another and another and another.

#28 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

KBRed looked the other way the entire time too and said we dont need Cam. Now he's got him in his avy and uses us drafting him to insist our owner is God.

#29 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

I've never read a post where JOAT said anything about not wanting a black QB. Do you have a link to that KT? He actually said "fug black QBs"? If I remember correctly... He wanted Marcel Dareus. You are angry over you underperforming QB this year. We get it.

#30 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I've never read a post where JOAT said anything about not wanting a black QB. Do you have a link to that KT? He actually said "fug black QBs"? If I remember correctly... He wanted Marcel Dareus. You are angry over you underperforming QB this year. We get it.

JOAT said there was no way that Cam was as good or smart as Andrew Luck. He was very much on the "lets draft Dareus and tank another season for Luck" bandwagon. He also referred to him as a "thug" on numerous occassions. He wanted me banned for defending Cam against that. In his mind, he was entitled to call Cam a thug or whatever slur his heart desired and I was racist for stopping him from that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com