Alex Smith got benched

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

The 49ers just benched the previous NFC offensive player of the week, a guy who is completing 70% of his passes this year, went 18/19 against Arizona two weeks ago and a 157 passer rating, took his team to a 6-2 record, after going 13-3 last year and ending up in the NFC championship game while beating our divisional rivals, the Saints, in spectacular fashion.....all to get just a little bit better.

If only our FO would have the same balls and sense to do the same with Newton I would personally buy an entire stack of beautiful, and plush Carolina Panthers towels and deliver them to Cam to keep him busy on the bench...right next to Pickles where they can both hide under them and play Angry Birds on their iPhones.

#12 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• LocationLa Grange, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

The 49ers just benched the previous NFC offensive player of the week, a guy who is completing 70% of his passes this year, went 18/19 against Arizona two weeks ago and a 153 passer rating, took his team to a 6-2 record, after going 13-3 last year and ending up in the NFC championship game while beating our divisional rivals, the Saints, in spectacular fashion.....all to get just a little bit better.

If only our FO would have the same balls and sense to do the same with Newton I would personally buy an entire stack of beautiful, and plush Carolina Panthers towels and deliver them to Cam to keep him busy on the bench...right next to Pickles where they can both hide under them and play Angry Birds on their iPhones.

I hope your turkey burns.

#13 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

I hope your turkey burns.

I'm feeling generous. I'd buy you a towel too so you can wipe your tears.

#14 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

The 49ers just benched the previous NFC offensive player of the week, a guy who is completing 70% of his passes this year, went 18/19 against Arizona two weeks ago and a 153 passer rating, took his team to a 6-2 record, after going 13-3 last year and ending up in the NFC championship game while beating our divisional rivals, the Saints, in spectacular fashion.....all to get just a little bit better.

I sense much hate in you...

And Cam doesn't hang out with pickles lets be serious

#15 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• LocationLa Grange, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

I'm feeling generous. I'd buy you a towel too so you can wipe your tears.

That response is incongruous with my retort. But what more can I expect from a troll?

#16 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

I sense much hate in you...

And Cam doesn't hang out with pickles lets be serious

Posted Image

#17 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

Hahahahaha! Oh man you're pathetic, not even gonna waste time on this clown.

#18 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Posted Image

Looks like they are really enjoying the company...

#19 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

That response is incongruous with my retort. But what more can I expect from a troll?

Considering that reply is the best you got I'd say you already got more than you can handle. What more do you want? Or maybe you're going to try to convince everyone you weren't just throwing a whining fit over the fact I suggested your hero should be benched.

I could be wrong, but I imagined you looked like this when you typed that...
Posted Image

All of those Cam fans that kept crying for Harbaugh..... he wouldn't have lasted as the starter 2 games with that coach.

#20 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

lol, the Mods never do their job around here. The only way the trash gets taken out is if Neg rep to Smack comes back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users