#16 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,736 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if what the guy said is true...

Either way the drug policy in this country has been a miserable failure and needs changed.

#17 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,670 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

i'm not buying it. i dealt drugs and had black,white and hispanic customers and PARTNERS.

if you get caught, own it and keep your mouth shut. i have seen more guys get thrown in prison, not because of the alleged crime, but because they pop off at the cop or lie thru their teeth and johnny law dog doesn't like that.

why do these thing shock us tho? you got folks who do crimes and you got folks who try to catch them. and many times lines are crossed or frustration mounts for one guy trying to do the right thing and see somebody else skate.

#18 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Yes it's true. I posted a story on the government types approaching record companies trying to get them to push gangsta rap and the drug trade in general to a generation. Some of you guys have no idea.

Yes certain folks are targeted and if you don't fall into that demographic how would you know. When they started privatizing prisons and having shareholders to please there was a push to get more prisoners. Guess who? Look at the crack/cocaine laws in particular lower income people never had a chance while suburban kids could walk out of jail with mom and dad and grandpa. Consider yourselves lucky and privileged because many black youths weren't as lucky.

Big money exploits the weakest people(financially) in our society and always have. That still hasn't changed. A return to common law is the only answer for this nightmare of a fed world. The war on drugs makes certain agencies big big bucks on the sales side and the prosecution side of things. Open ur eyes

#19 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

From the mouth of Michael Moore in his open letter to the president:

3. END THE DRUG WAR. It is not only an abysmal failure, it has returned us to the days of slavery. We have locked up millions of African-Americans and Latinos and now fund a private prison-industrial complex that makes billions for a few lucky rich people. There are other ways to deal with the drugs that do cause harm – ways built around a sense of decency and compassion. We look like a bunch of sadistic racists. Stop it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.