Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nosuchthingasapanther

what's more rare than a carolina win?

29 posts in this topic

I was going to say a good thread on the Huddle..

Playing from behind? You haven't watched many games have you? Our problem is that we ****** defeat from the jaws of victory, not that we get manhandled.

that is all you got from that post? wow

Yes, from behind. As in, in the final minute. Behind, where we are when the game ends. Behind, where we are as soon as the other team watches what our game plan is and figures out how to stop it cold and for good. Behind, where we are in practically every offensive category and statistical category that matters.

I really did not think I would have to explain that one

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

erm... well with cam newton we havent needed a 100 yard rusher. we had three 700+ rushers last year and average 140 a game between three people.This year is behind in all that, but its still true this year that we don't have a primary runner.

Lately the only thing rarer than a Carolina win is a decent thread in The Huddle.

Nah, this is good info.

It illistrates the idiot disconnect between our GM, our Coaching Staff, and our owner oblivious to what's going on on the field.

GM: I'm going to tie up a huge portion of our Cap Space on our 2 RBs. Oh, and I'll sign one more to a major contract through Free Agency.

Head Coach: I'm not going to give them the ball.

Owner: Huh? Boy I sure showed them when I liquidated the roster and kept a Lame Duck HC in 2010 saving me all those dollars during the strike year. Huh?

senior-moment_3.jpg

Me getting laid apparently.

Me getting laid apparently.

hey, me too!

multiple girl anal seems fairly rare from what I am reading

that is all you got from that post? wow

Yes, from behind. As in, in the final minute. Behind, where we are when the game ends. Behind, where we are as soon as the other team watches what our game plan is and figures out how to stop it cold and for good. Behind, where we are in practically every offensive category and statistical category that matters.

I really did not think I would have to explain that one

Behind, as in where our average running play stops in relation to the offensive line?

Upgrade the O line, you can convert those third/fourth and short plays.

hey, me too!

But you're a married man. Access to it 24/7..right? Amirite guyz?

oh the glimmering optimism of youth