Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herbert The Love Bug

Would You Trade Gerald Henderson?

48 posts in this topic

Realistically, what is the trade market for Henderson? I doubt any rebuilding teams would see him as a major piece, and since he is on a 1 year contract they have little incentive to trade for him.

That would leave competitive teams who would want him to fill a hole in their rotation, and the only teams I could see interested in Henderson are the Celtics, Lakers, and Grizzlies.

@ ThatLooks....Milsap is who i want....i say we send Henderson and the pick owed to us by Portland for Milsap ( if he agrees to sign long term ) with Gordon and his 14 mil gone by midseason then we have plenty of cash >>>Milsap is worth every penny.....this would be a great move for us....would make us a playoff team automatically!!!!

@ ThatLooks....Milsap is who i want....i say we send Henderson and the pick owed to us by Portland for Milsap ( if he agrees to sign long term ) with Gordon and his 14 mil gone by midseason then we have plenty of cash >>>Milsap is worth every penny.....this would be a great move for us....would make us a playoff team automatically!!!!

I would take Favors over Milsap.

I would trade him in a heartbeat. Watching him play, I don't see what the big fuss is about him. He is extremely average IMO. And I despise UNC for what it's worth.

Absolutely, I would trade him in a heartbeat if someone would be willing to give up a late mid-late first rounder for him. The team can use Talyor at SG to be a defensive stopper. I'd say Taylor already has more upside then Henderson and is a better defender already and he can shoot the three ball as well.

1 person likes this

I would take Favors over Milsap.

I would too, but why would Utah trade away a 3rd year talented PF/C.

Kool i think all of us would take Favors over Milsap....but Utah isnt trading him...the reason why Milsap will be available is 1 bc he is a free agent and 2 bc they love Favors and he is expendable

Kool i think all of us would take Favors over Milsap....but Utah isnt trading him...the reason why Milsap will be available is 1 bc he is a free agent and 2 bc they love Favors and he is expendable

I'd rather just try and lure him here after the season. I don't think Utah will be trying to make a move with him this season. They're trying to win this year and with Millsap will only lessen their chances.

Don't forget that Diop is an expiring contract they'll be looking to use as an asset in a trade. GH, Diop, and a 1st round should get us a quality big, just because of GH modest salary and Diop's expiring contract. Beside I would rather spend a 1st rounder on a young proven post player then at the crap shoot that is the NBA draft.

Don't forget that Diop is an expiring contract they'll be looking to use as an asset in a trade. GH, Diop, and a 1st round should get us a quality big, just because of GH modest salary and Diop's expiring contract. Beside I would rather spend a 1st rounder on a young proven post player then at the crap shoot that is the NBA draft.

We have no flexibility in trading draft picks so you can throw that scenario out the window.

I would too, but why would Utah trade away a 3rd year talented PF/C.

Oh I know I just like Favors over Milsap. I do like Milsap as well and would take him in a heart beat. Not for Hendo or a pick right now. But if we could sign him I would be excited.

Utah wont be dealing or letting go of Favors.....he is their future...having Favors is what gives them the luxury to trade or let walk both Jefferson and Milsap...although my guess is they will try and sign 1 of them