Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iceberg Slim

Anyone ever had Malt Liquor

25 posts in this topic

No. Just no. Had one schlitz in high school after a big football win. This was after a couple shots of jim and a few miller lites. Schlitz is the devil and I will never fuging ever drink malt liquor.

Used to drink OE 8 ball back in the day hanging out in the pool hall until all hours of the night.

Forreals though, King Cobra is dat deal.

Dynamte, dynamite.....best movie ever

:cigar:

Dynamte, dynamite.....best movie ever

:cigar:

Ha! I read that poo before I entered the thread!

My first taste of alchohol was St. Ides. I think Dre and Easy E influenced the decision.

Haven't touched Olde English or anything of the kind since freshman year of college, and that was only due to a suitemate. He also liked to partake of the Mad Dog 20/20....and he was also from Jersey. Rich Jersey kid, but still from Jersey.

Mad Dog ...... How that crap is legally sold in the US is beyond me. Something that tastes so bad should be banned in all 50 states.

Mad Dog ...... How that crap is legally sold in the US is beyond me. Something that tastes so bad should be banned in all 50 states.

7th grade, we were hanging at Providence Square shopping center and drinking MD. We had the red kind of MD (grape?) and one of my friends was a little guy. He got wasted on the MD and eventually started puking (this is during daylight). Somebody saw him puking and seeing the red stuff coming out, thought it was blood. They dialed 911 and an ambulance and the fire dept showed up. And then his parents did.

good times...good times...

Before you ask why I'm drinking this....my ghetto ass cousin from Jersey made the beer run

Never tried it myself.... but the above made me lol

7th grade, we were hanging at Providence Square shopping center and drinking MD.

good times...good times...

Wha da fuq......... :startle:

Wha da fuq......... :startle:

I was a hell raiser. :D

Never tried it myself.... but the above made me lol

This dude wakes up mean muggin. Everyday I was like, how in the hell do you wake up mad every morning...can't say I was sorry to say goodbye...