Photo
- - - - -

Ruff's Slightly-After-Midseason Mock (w/ Coaching Changes!)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,039 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

What about moving Silatolu to right guard, and having Thomas stay at LG for the pros?

I thought about that as well, but I don't know if I like the idea of two rookies on Cam's blindside. Sure, both are fantastic players, but the idea of defenses overloading two rookies on the blindside is not something that sounds appealing.

#17 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

What about moving Silatolu to right guard, and having Thomas stay at LG for the pros?

Amini played LT in college, so it was natural to keep him in the left side. Switching his position again would just take away from the experience he's gained this season.

#18 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Amini played LT in college, so it was natural to keep him in the left side. Switching his position again would just take away from the experience he's gained this season.

It's probably easier to play RG than LG if anything else. I don't think he would lose anything from it. Yet as Ruff said, having two rookies on one side may not be such a good thing. Yet I would be willing to try it with these bunch of guys.

#19 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,358 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Ever heard of Greg Zuerlein?

Yes... your point?

#20 ZackAttack23

ZackAttack23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Yes... your point?

He was undrafted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.