Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sasquatch DNA Study Reveals Human Hybrid

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone watch Arthur C. Clarke's show Mysterious World back in the day? He had one about animals like the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and the Yeti. At the end of the show he said if he was given 100 dollars to bet on the existence of any of these animals, he'd place 50 on the yeti and keep the other 50 for himself.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am confused......

So no one has ever caught one....has no real proof that they exist....found a dead one...etc

Yet, this person claims they difinitely have one's DNA.

Hmmmmm

"And finally, where exactly did Ketchum get her DNA sample? After all, if she was working from a reliable source, that alone might be the real story because no physical evidence of Bigfoot exists on record.

As it turns out, Ketchum says her DNA sample was obtained from a blueberry bagel left in the backyard of a Michigan home that, according to the owner, sees regular visits from Sasquatch creatures."

http://news.yahoo.co...-190947582.html

Posted

lol

Posted

I wear size 14 myself

Posted

I wear size 14 myself

Posted

"And finally, where exactly did Ketchum get her DNA sample? After all, if she was working from a reliable source, that alone might be the real story because no physical evidence of Bigfoot exists on record.

As it turns out, Ketchum says her DNA sample was obtained from a blueberry bagel left in the backyard of a Michigan home that, according to the owner, sees regular visits from Sasquatch creatures."

http://news.yahoo.co...-190947582.html

That is hysterical.

Not some mystery corpse hidden in the woods, not some unidentified biological material of dubious origin, but rather the remains of a bagel from the backyard of a lunatic.

Ladies and Gents we can just file this one away with the Nazi space station in orbit around Mars.

Posted

That is hysterical.

Not some mystery corpse hidden in the woods, not some unidentified biological material of dubious origin, but rather the remains of a bagel from the backyard of a lunatic.

Ladies and Gents we can just file this one away with the Nazi space station in orbit around Mars.

Exactly.

With so many people and groups out there searching for Big Foot is is damn near impossible that one has not been found (whether dead or alive). They not only are the sneakiest animals.....they even hide their dead to where we can't find them.

Posted

everyone knows blueberry bagels are the best bait for half human hybrids. Gets em' every time

Posted

I mean if your going to leave your fuging bagel out on your back deck then I have no qualms about eating it

Posted

If they hold to SOP, they will release the raw data with the "paper."

And if they do, let me know. I know a guy who can figure out just what this really is and he isn't some crazy Bigfoot groupie.

Posted

I mean if your going to leave your fuging bagel out on your back deck then I have no qualms about eating it

if you'd finished it, you'd be scott free... instead, you are now...

THE HUNTED!!!!

Posted

I was counting calories

2 people like this