Photo
- - - - -

Hello Panthers Fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 NC Falcon

NC Falcon

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:24 AM

I am new on here and I am a Falcons Fan so don't hold it against me. I will be respectful on here towards discussions about the Falcons and the Panthers. I live in Hendersonville, NC and I have been a Falcons season ticket holder since 1988! I look foward to posting on here.:D

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,289 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:30 AM

We welcome anyone who can discuss topics without douchebaggery...

#3 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:33 AM

We like to have meanignful conversatioons with the enemy.....but act like a troll and the dogs are on you like a t-bone...

anyway, welcome to the Panthers fans slice of paradise....well maybe not paradise but it is fun

#4 NC Falcon

NC Falcon

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:35 AM

I am a respectful old school Falcon fan, I pretty much expect to get landbased on here by some of you guys as I have read your posts towards vistors from the NFC South as well as other teams!

#5 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:09 AM

Welcome man....no one here wants to be rude and we love to discuss football in our great division. :cool:

#6 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,289 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:23 AM

I am a respectful old school Falcon fan, I pretty much expect to get landbased on here by some of you guys as I have read your posts towards vistors from the NFC South as well as other teams!

I don't agree with that...:cool: we are very tolerant of those that wish to come on here and discuss things, not talk smack constantly in the non-smack forums... now if Falcons, Bucs and Saints fans come on here to troll and stir up poo, then they'll get it thrown back at them...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com