Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impressed by the commentators

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Gruden said at one point "man I'd love to coach these running backs" in reference to our plethora of depth....

Would you settle for head coach? lol

Posted

Lol reaching!,!

Posted

Mayock is also a great color guy

Mayock is white.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mayock is white.

And he has a lisp but he knows a poo ton about football

Posted

Aside from the fact that ESPN got dicked with a late-season, meaningless MNF game between two teams having crappy seasons, the commentary was fairly reasonable/intelligent compared to what we could have had.

On the plus side, there were a few outstanding plays, and it wasn't a blowout which made the game interesting to watch by the 5 still-standing Carolina fans and the three remaining Eagles fans who haven't given up on their teams yet this year.

Gruden was entertaining. The replay reviews and analysis were spot on. Nothing to complain about here, aside from two crappy referee calls that should never have been made.

That we got a win out of it... well, a W is a W no matter where it happens in the season. Just wished it came sooner than later.

Posted

Gruden was great. Best 3 and a half hour job interview I've ever seen someone give two potential employers at the same time.

Cheap shots aside, I do think Gruden does the best job of making even the lowliest of teams seem like contenders.