Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 NBA Draft Prospects

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Zeller plz

Posted

Plumlee/

Posted

I would be pretty disappointed in this draft if we came away with Plumlee. Not that he isn't a very good college player, but nothing tells me that he has the ability to be anything more than a hustle player with good instincts in the NBA.

Posted

BUMP: Shabazz Muhammad and UCLA will be playing at 9pm tonight on ESPNU for those interested. I think most B'Cats fans should be interested considering he is a legit possibility if Henderson is traded or not resigned. IF we have Portland's pick Plumlee might be a possibly and he and Duke play at 9am as well on ESPN.

Posted

Wow, what a weak draft class. Would have been nice to finish outside the top 14 (to get that protected pick out of the way in a weak year) but that surely not happening now.

McLemore would be the guy I hope we get

Posted

..and let's just ignore our biggest need for the past 7 years and go with the flashy scorer

Posted

Wow is this right?

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=330290145

Noel Nerlens with 12 blocks? WOW!

Yeah, I know that he doesn't score well and isn't fluid offensively, but man... his defense is incredibly and his rebounding is solid.

Posted

Yeah it is, I saw the tail end of it (the last 5 minutes or so), and he was just throwing everything out of the paint.