273 replies to this topic

#136 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,311 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Or, Cam is really a diva and you are talking out of your ass.

Fact is that none of us know what is going on in the locker room except for Zod (who is there). And he said that many players do feel that way.

I personally have no idea about what kind of person he is. Never met him not talked to him.

For someone with supposed inside access Zod isn't very concrete with what he says the players say.

#137 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Damn! Jay Cutler, hell Lance Armstrong don't get this much hate from the media!
It is true, Cam is a young, cocky, arrogant, and immature black kid. And there's nothing the media hates more than that.

So let me see. He has poor work ethic....that's what Tom Jackson said last night. He has a fake smile, is unintelligent and is a diva. The media might as well line up the rest of the stereotypes and call him surely, uppity and a Muslim terrorist.

I tell you it never fails with the media. As far as Rick Reilly he ain't poo. He is the same punk that tried the bull poo gotcha moment with Sammie Sosa and the whole drug test thing during his interview. Second Colin is a limp dick bitch. He is the same dude who said John Wall would never be a winner like Rondo because his dad wasn't in his life. Yet the dumb bastard didn't even know that Rondo's father was never in his life. He is also the same person who said Lebron would never amount to anything when he was coming out of the draft because he was a ghetto kid who would probably spend all his money and be broke with his posse. Now when the homo found out he was wrong about Lebron he rides his dick 24/7. Fug Rick and Colin!!

#138 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,180 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

For someone with supposed inside access Zod isn't very concrete with what he says the players say.

Very true, but I think he us just being politically correct. Too much poo gets out and the players would stop talking to him. Not surprising in how he handles it.

Says just enough to jerk the drama in the huddle going, yet not enough to get him in trouble with players. He is sly like a fox that way.

But, don't question whether he had the contacts. He IS on the sidelines and IS in the locker room with the team...and players do talk to him. Those that know him know that ALL of this is accurate.

#139 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

I hope these people realize these guys get treatment, cold tub, team meeting...etc

Sorry Cam isn't out of the locker room in 10 minutes

Exactly

#140 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Wait...so the guy who is THE focal point of this offense and who gets DRILLED on 70% of the offensive plays, takes a lil' longer in post game showers? STOP THE PRESSES. smfh@ this fan base.

Here is the thing. He had to do an interview after the game when everyone had left. He was still on the field with ESPN and NFL Network. Then after he dressed he did another interview with NFL Network. So that makes since he would be late.

#141 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,311 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Very true, but I think he us just being politically correct. Too much poo gets out and the players would stop talking to him. Not surprising in how he handles it.

Says just enough to jerk the drama in the huddle going, yet not enough to get him in trouble with players. He is sly like a fox that way.

But, don't question whether he had the contacts. He IS on the sidelines and IS in the locker room with the team...and players do talk to him. Those that know him know that ALL of this is accurate.

What, anything he tells us on this board is going to get back to the players? I'm just saying, if players on this team are saying Cam is a diva and telling Zod of all people this info, I can guaran-damn-tee you it's already well known through the whole organization by now. Zod might have media credentials but he's not the Panther whisperer.

#142 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,311 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Here is the thing. He had to do an interview after the game when everyone had left. He was still on the field with ESPN and NFL Network. Then after he dressed he did another interview with NFL Network. So that makes since he would be late.

How dare you be rational!

#143 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Rick Reilly also compared notre dames football program to rices football program before this season

#144 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Rick Reilly also compared notre dames football program to rices football program before this season

I know that boy is a got damn fuging fool.

#145 MemphisGambler

MemphisGambler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

I like Colin, but he has already firmly thrown himself in the "I predict Cam will be a bust" camp. Reilly is one of the worst people on the planet and should be stoned to death. It only serves Colin's purpose to bring Reilly on because he knows he'll bust on Cam and strengthen his proclamation.

Cowherd's job and schtick it to stir crap up. The media, in general, does the same thing. Cowherd's goal is to be devisive. The sports media (especially ESPN) has evolved to such a pathetic level that I would suggest that their credibility is about as good as WWE announcers. Cowherd makes broad, outlandish statements to generate controversy. Most of these talk show mouth breathers operate this way.

#146 MemphisGambler

MemphisGambler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Most of these sports reporters and talk show hosts (not talking about former players, just media jocksniffers) are whiny babies. Guys like Cowherd, Bayless, Greenberg, Reilly etc probably were receiving wedgies from HS football players when they were in high school. These jocksniffers become announcers and act like they are your wife if you don't kiss their ass.

#147 MemphisGambler

MemphisGambler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Reilly, you're Irish aren't ya ?

#148 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Difference between holding up a bus.....and having a player holding up a bus bc he is doing a press conference. Cam would love to not do those pressers and get on the bus with everyone else

In a previous post it was stated that Cam takes forever to get to the actual press conference before the bus. If that is the case then it is his fault and Ron should not tolerate it.

#149 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,180 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

What, anything he tells us on this board is going to get back to the players? I'm just saying, if players on this team are saying Cam is a diva and telling Zod of all people this info, I can guaran-damn-tee you it's already well known through the whole organization by now. Zod might have media credentials but he's not the Panther whisperer.

You would be surprised how many of the players actually read this forum.

#150 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,557 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

Have you seen a guy flip-flop on a football player as much as Cowherd on Cam?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com