Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Polian Interview MNF Eagles game

77 posts in this topic

Posted

1 player goes down and the team goes 2-14. Unacceptable and exposed the true lack of talent on the roster. Only shows how amazing Peyton Manning is.

If that is the case how are they 7-4 this year with a rookie starting. Must be some talent there somewhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

Polian knows more about football than anyone on the board. Just because you don't like what he said about your favorite player doesn't change the fact that he's among the smartest men in football, ever.

Posted

Chicago successfully ran the exact same play on us 4 times in a row and our coaching staff did everything to win that game.

Ok, Bill.

1 person likes this

Posted

Polian knows more about football than anyone on the board. Just because you don't like what he said about your favorite player doesn't change the fact that he's among the smartest men in football, ever.

That is why I posted that interview. Trying to raise the football IQ of this place a little. Most won't even listen to it.

Posted

Chicago successfully ran the exact same play on us 4 times in a row and our coaching staff did everything to win that game.

Ok, Bill.

Why is that more on the coaches than the players?

Posted

And Bill Gates thought computers would never need more than 640k of memory. Smart people screw up in their specialized field all the time.

Posted

They call the plays?

1 person likes this

Posted

I did listen and I have listened to a ton of what he has said in the past. Polian does not like the Panthers and especially does not like Cam. He was on espn not to long ago bashing the Panthers and Cam while slurping Bob Griffin.

I do not want that man anywhere near this franchise ever again.

My thing with folks like Polian is if Brandt and Moon can both see that the offense changed why can't this fool. Second I don't care for these ex NFLers in the media. They never ever call out coaches for dumb play calling but everything is on the players.

1 person likes this

Posted

Other than they call the plays?

Posted

They call the plays?

And players execute them. Which do you think is more important?

Posted

And players execute them. Which do you think is more important?

If the play call tells the player to leave a thirty foot cushion on the receiver and the offense takes advantage of that over and over, then the play call is the problem, not the player.

2 people like this

Posted

If that is the case how are they 7-4 this year with a rookie starting. Must be some talent there somewhere.

Good draft/FA, better coaching, playing on emotional high for Pagano, good QB and weak schedule.

1 person likes this