Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN Insider help

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Offensive line needs to be in there somewhere

Posted

One of the big reasons we found offensive success last year was due to our frequent use of plays involving two tight ends. Having a another threat alongside Olsen would be big.

Posted

After the Shockey left and we had to abandon the 2 TE set, our offense turned into a complete mess. Yes, Chud deserves a lot of the blame for our pathetic offense, but he really was forced to change everything after we lost such an important component. We can't just say "why not stick with the 2 TE set?" when we only have 1 TE on the roster. You want our offense to stop looking like ass? Fire Chud and draft a TE.

Posted

After the Shockey left and we had to abandon the 2 TE set, our offense turned into a complete mess. Yes, Chud deserves a lot of the blame for our pathetic offense, but he really was forced to change everything after we lost such an important component. We can't just say "why not stick with the 2 TE set?" when we only have 1 TE on the roster. You want our offense to stop looking like ass? Fire Chud and draft a TE.

Maybe im gonna get scorched for this but, i don't think chud is that bad of a coach. You dont go from offensive genius to poo after one down season. I'd like to see ron ron fired and let chud take over for the rest of the season just to see what he's got.

Posted

Maybe im gonna get scorched for this but, i don't think chud is that bad of a coach. You dont go from offensive genius to poo after one down season. I'd like to see ron ron fired and let chud take over for the rest of the season just to see what he's got.

Considering Chud has full control of the offense, yeah, I'd say you're gonna get scorched.

Posted

Considering Chud has full control of the offense, yeah, I'd say you're gonna get scorched.

doesnt have full control of the personel or questionable calls being made(other than on offense).

Posted

most of the questionable calls have been on defense.

and from genius to poo...what happened in cleveland?

i see a trend. he's doing something wrong in year two. year two turns to poo.