Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC only sucks if.....

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Our D gets turnovers.

Don't be fooled. KC has a heck of a defense.

Posted · Report post

This year's Chiefs are very comparable to the 2010 Panthers. Watching them is like having a flashback.

Posted · Report post

Dwayne Bowes audition for me

Posted · Report post

I hope no one thinks this is an easy game for the Panthers. KC is very physical in every aspect of the game. They just seem to make the most inopportune mistakes.

Posted · Report post

I hope no one thinks this is an easy game for the Panthers. KC is very physical in every aspect of the game. They just seem to make the most inopportune mistakes.

So I guess it's going to boil down to who makes the most inopportune mistakes then? This could get ugly.

Posted · Report post

So I guess it's going to boil down to who makes the most inopportune mistakes then? This could get ugly.

Hahaha... I really do think it could get ugly. But I do believe the Panthers are more talented. As long as we don't try to get into a slug fest with a bare knuckle brawler.

Posted · Report post

the chefs(remember the snickers commercial) defense is damn good. Gross and Bell will have their hands full with Hali and Houston. to go along with DJ at LB and Berry and Flowers in the defensive back field. offense they do have a stud RB in Charles and decent WR in Bowe. i think it will be a close game.

Posted · Report post

I'm approaching this game the same way I approached the Eagles game and the same way I will the Raider's game.

It will come down to whichever team / staff devotes more time to making stupid ass mistakes and end with a "who wants to lose more" moment.

It's another game we should win but noone has the come from ahead loss down to a science quite like the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

The Panthers allowed an undrafted rookie RB gash them Monday night. What do you think Charles is going to do?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, it takes a certain amount of finesse an dedication to lose in the style we do. But hey, at least we do have style.

Posted · Report post

The Panthers allowed an undrafted rookie RB gash them Monday night. What do you think Charles is going to do?

Well we tend to make backups / UDFAs look like Hall of Famers more than anything else....so in true Panthers fashion we should probably hold Charles in check and get destroyed through the air.

Posted · Report post

Bryce Brown was drafted in the 7th round. He was one of the top recruits in the country who was recruited by every major program in the country. He screwed it up with his diva antics but the guy has talent.

However, I expect them to give up some yards.