• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,092 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Our D gets turnovers.

Don't be fooled. KC has a heck of a defense.

#2 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

This year's Chiefs are very comparable to the 2010 Panthers. Watching them is like having a flashback.

#3 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Dwayne Bowes audition for me

#4 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

I hope no one thinks this is an easy game for the Panthers. KC is very physical in every aspect of the game. They just seem to make the most inopportune mistakes.

#5 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

I hope no one thinks this is an easy game for the Panthers. KC is very physical in every aspect of the game. They just seem to make the most inopportune mistakes.

So I guess it's going to boil down to who makes the most inopportune mistakes then? This could get ugly.

#6 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

So I guess it's going to boil down to who makes the most inopportune mistakes then? This could get ugly.

Hahaha... I really do think it could get ugly. But I do believe the Panthers are more talented. As long as we don't try to get into a slug fest with a bare knuckle brawler.

#7 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,506 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

the chefs(remember the snickers commercial) defense is damn good. Gross and Bell will have their hands full with Hali and Houston. to go along with DJ at LB and Berry and Flowers in the defensive back field. offense they do have a stud RB in Charles and decent WR in Bowe. i think it will be a close game.

#8 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

I'm approaching this game the same way I approached the Eagles game and the same way I will the Raider's game.

It will come down to whichever team / staff devotes more time to making stupid ass mistakes and end with a "who wants to lose more" moment.

It's another game we should win but noone has the come from ahead loss down to a science quite like the Panthers.

#9 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,317 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

The Panthers allowed an undrafted rookie RB gash them Monday night. What do you think Charles is going to do?

#10 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Yeah, it takes a certain amount of finesse an dedication to lose in the style we do. But hey, at least we do have style.

#11 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

The Panthers allowed an undrafted rookie RB gash them Monday night. What do you think Charles is going to do?

Well we tend to make backups / UDFAs look like Hall of Famers more than anything else....so in true Panthers fashion we should probably hold Charles in check and get destroyed through the air.

#12 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Bryce Brown was drafted in the 7th round. He was one of the top recruits in the country who was recruited by every major program in the country. He screwed it up with his diva antics but the guy has talent.

However, I expect them to give up some yards.

#13 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,817 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

we should win this but...both teams are quite capable of screwing up. gonna be an ugly game.

#14 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

the chefs(remember the snickers commercial) defense is damn good. Gross and Bell will have their hands full with Hali and Houston. to go along with DJ at LB and Berry and Flowers in the defensive back field. offense they do have a stud RB in Charles and decent WR in Bowe. i think it will be a close game.

Yeah, our run defense is gonna be poo. Ron Edwards being out will expose our rush D again. Fua is trash, Neblett is mediocre, and Kearse isn't exactly that great either. We are gonna be hurting up the middle.

#15 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

who are they even starting at quarterback now? hasn't cassel been healthy for a while but they're still starting quinn?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.