Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jawnyblaze's Multi-Scenario Mock Drafts: Take One

18 posts in this topic

Posted

If the Rams end up drafting within 4 or 5 spots of us, then yea I don't see any sort of trade happening. In that case, if we're in the top 3 (as in scenario 2) I'd hope for a trade down with someone in the top 10 (Cards maybe to take a QB or Joeckel) and get their 1st and 2nd this year and next year's 1st.

No team is going to give up that much picks.

There's no RG3 in this class. An extra 2nd is really probably the best anyone could get. I can't see anyone giving up a 2nd and a future 1st for anyone.

Posted

Bump for added Scenario 5.

Posted

And you can't really believe Rogers will be there in the 4th.

If Alphonso Dennard can fall to the 7th for his off-field issues, it's not entirely unlikely Rogers can fall to the 4th.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Alphonso Dennard can fall to the 7th for his off-field issues, it's not entirely unlikely Rogers can fall to the 4th.

That's true but Denard made some questionable acts toward the draft. Didn't he fight with Jeffrey in the bowl game?

And Rogers has way more upside and ceiling than Denard. Rogers has 1st round talents. Off field issues drop him down into the 2nd. He won't even hit the 3rd by any chances.

Posted

I pick the one that allows us to make the playoffs and or have back to back winning seasons in the upcoming future.

Posted

4 is the only one I don't really care for, I'd gladly take any of the rest of them- especially the 1st one.