Photo
- - - - -

Rivera believes he will finish out the season.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

No need to fire him right now.

I think he's horrible but he may just be a bad fit here. Belichick only had one good season in Cleveland.

LOL did you just compare Rivera with Belichick , i want what you're Smoking :cigar:

#32 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

he's crashing this plane. might as well be on it when it hits ground.

not sure it matters at this point.

he lost to the chiefs.

what happens when you lose to the worst team in the league? you take their place as the worst team.

good job rivera. you've finally done it. you've earned your way out of your first (and probably only) HC job. go pretend you are an aggressive coach somewhere else.

Agreed. This guy is a freaking clown. We now see why no one hired him as a HC although he had numerous interviews.

Many changes need to be made, not sure if JR will do it.

#33 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

It's pointless now, let him finish in shame. You can't even really send a message since Chud or McDermott would be interim and they're as much to blame as Rivera. It should have been done weeks ago.

#34 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

LOL did you just compare Rivera with Belichick ,

Nope. Just used Belichick as an example of a bad fit because he sucked at Cleavland.

#35 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Are the owners still getting their % of the pie chart? Then JR is happy.

#36 Davis83

Davis83

Rebelling since 1753

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

I'd like him, OC, DC gone before 8a.m. tomorrow. Let the equipment manager run the team - just be gone with this group of useless coaches.

#37 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

It amazes me that a team like the Chiefs, who basically have been around since the NFL started were a "delay of game" call away from having their first unpenalized game ever as a franchise.

No suprise to me unfortunately. The Carolina Panthers=the NFL's version of a feel-good tonic for every struggling team/player. We have a habit of making the Brady Quinn's and Bryce Brown's of the League look like Pro-Bowlers. :(

#38 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

Should have gone with hurney after Dallas game. We had a bye, made no adjustments and lost a winnable game doing the same stupid shyt we had been doing for a year and a half. JR didn't pull the plug then and he won't do it now. These next 4 weeks are gonna be a test of my fanhood to see if I can actually watch the games. Id rather not but probably won't be able to turn away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com