Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone really want to coach in Carolina?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

I think we go for second rate coaching talent, because nobody worth a poo wants to coach here. Our stadium is ALWAYS taken over by opposing fans, the majority of the fans in the stands are corporate partners who give tickets to their employees.

There seems to be this dark cloud hovering over the franchise. Nobody knows what is going on. You lose 2 games by 1 point, 2 punts under 15 yards cost you games, you play a 1-10 team who comes together angry and upset after a murder suicide. You lose 13 straight coin tosses plus 1 (14) in OT. In 2 seasons this team has lost more games by 6 points or less than some teams have lost in their entire franchise, whats worse is the players do not care. Who would want to come coach here with the culture so fuged up beyond belief that losing seems to have happened before the game has even been played. Nobody's job is safe.

PS. Thank god we're not the JETS.

#2 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

I think we go for second rate coaching talent, because nobody worth a poo wants to coach here. Our stadium is ALWAYS taken over by opposing fans, the majority of the fans in the stands are corporate partners who give tickets to their employees.

There seems to be this dark cloud hovering over the franchise. Nobody knows what is going on. You lose 2 games by 1 point, 2 punts under 15 yards cost you games, you play a 1-10 team who comes together angry and upset after a murder suicide. You lose 13 straight coin tosses plus 1 (14) in OT. In 2 seasons this team has lost more games by 6 points or less than some teams have lost in their entire franchise, whats worse is the players do not care. Who would want to come coach here with the culture so fuged up beyond belief that losing seems to have happened before the game has even been played. Nobody's job is safe.

PS. Thank god we're not the JETS.

Yeah its called JR KARMA

I wouldn't want to coach for him

#3 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,805 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

If you could come in and turn poo around, it would totally be worth it. This team had potential and you all know it. Someone like Cowher who's waiting for a good opportunity? This is it. Or could be.

#4 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,380 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

I'll do it

#5 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 5,983 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

I'm sure nobody will care about all of that jazz when they see $$$$.

#6 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

I disagree. There is not a black cloud over this franchise and they have had some success. They have a young franchise potential QB, and despite how people feel - an owner who will spend money (except for one season due to the labor dispute.). And all the issues with the close loses the past two season means nothing to a new staff because it was due the old staff not the new one. The stadium issue with other teams fans will be around for awhile, but can easily be minimized with winning along with that the atmosphere woud also be much improved so this is a non issue. I think overall this is place a name coach or others do and will want to be part of.

#7 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

I would do it too.. but it would be messy.. google heads cut off in mexico... that messy.

#8 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

13 straight coin tosses

#9 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

I disagree. There is not a black cloud over this franchise and they have had some success. They have a young franchise potential QB, and despite how people feel - an owner who will spend money (except for one season due to the labor dispute.). And all the issues with the close loses the past two season means nothing to a new staff because it was due the old staff not the new one. The stadium issue with other teams fans will be around for awhile, but can easily be minimized with winning along with that the atmosphere woud also be much improved so this is a non issue. I think overall this is place a name coach or others do and will want to be part of.

We are over the cap for next year. High priced guys that we would cut, make that even worse, and we're 3-9 staring down the idea that Newton will be outta here in 2 years.

#10 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hopefully, JR hiring an outside consultant to hire GM is a sign that he is letting go of control of team ops.

#11 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

Hopefully, JR hiring an outside consultant to hire GM is a sign that he is letting go of control of team ops.

Amen to this statement.

#12 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

An aspiring HC or OC would be drooling at the mouth to coach Cam, and they'd take worse. Not sure whether he's enticing enough to bring someone out of retirement or not. A lot of the coaches-turned-commentators love him on air at least.

#13 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

It comes to down to who wants have Cam as their QB ?

#14 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

i want to have Ronda Rousey's children

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

Jerry Moore- App State. Super Bowl!!!!!!

#15 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

If Rams can nab Jeff Fisher after winning just 2 games with everyone starting to bang the Bradford is a bust drum, I think we can land a solid HC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.