Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Costas is a Troll

185 posts in this topic

Posted

31373724.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

what does that even mean

Posted

does it need to be animated?

im mocking the way we love to stereotype around here but are so self righteous we wouldn't know it if we were run over it by a truck.

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't really get the relevance

woodcookedbbq was being racist, was called on it, and then you posted that

Posted

im mocking what some are proly thinking. im also mocking the other side who proly think a rep or con doesn't understand anything about another race.

thats all it is. quasi colbertesque.

Posted

how long have you been waiting for a chance to dump that pic?

(not long enough clearly)

Posted

I'M MOCKING WHAT YOU'RE THINKING GUYS

Posted

never saw that pic till about 20 mins ago.

do you not agree that there are guys on here that are thinking, i bet those white liberals think they know all there is to know about race relations? of course there are.

and are there not guys on the other side of the coin that think a con/rep has no clue about said race relations? of course.

i know it requires thought process and it sorta puts a mirror up to you. no biggie.

must not read too much into things daniel-san

Posted

Since we're on the subject

Lets go ahead and band alcohol and drugs cause they ultimately lead to violent crimes

O wait we already did... Didn't work, only proved that bad people will find ways to get them and restrict good people from obtaining them

Until any dumb, Appalachian hillbilly can figure out how to make their own semi automatic handguns in the backwoods of Deliverance like they did with booze, this won't be literally the dumbest comparison you could make. Until then, it is.

Posted

Yea lets blame the gun, not the guy pulling the trigger. Lets blame the spoon, not the person shoveling down the food.

I still haven't seen what you firearm haters ideas are for more gun control, please don't say AWB. OJ was pretty effective with that knife, I don't remember an outcry for knife control.

Posted

Yea lets blame the gun, not the guy pulling the trigger. Lets blame the spoon, not the person shoveling down the food.

that argument doesn't even begin to address the quandary that proponents of firearm control use as the base of the arguments but i guess it's easier to attack bumper sticker strawmen with "common sense"

Posted

Thug means black people in case anyone needed a translation.

What a racist thing to say. :)