Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Attention Falcon idiots

98 posts in this topic

I hope we finish the season without winning a single coin toss... not only would it be fuging hilarious... but it'd sum up the season fuging perfect.

I hate the Falcons as much as the next Panther fan, but this game could get ugly.

We all know how the Panthers play at home. I hope the Panthers win but I truly would be shocked if it happened.

I hate the Falcons as much as the next Panther fan, but this game could get ugly.

We all know how the Panthers play at home. I hope the Panthers win but I truly would be shocked if it happened.

Our defense is a shell of itself. I think they come out flat in front if an empty stadium and lose like 38-14.

yeah I this game has potential to be the worst ass kicking of the year. That should say a lot considering the Broncos and Giants beat downs.

If that defense comes out and plays like it did against the Chiefs.....44-20 Falcons. One of our touchdowns will come in garbage time.

Still not sure, how the hell you all lost to the chiefs and no one was fired.

I would have fired somebodies ass Monday.

I'll just leave this here...

a2f90c415b05ae6060250de33788437a.jpg

Well at least I know my mom isn;t the only one checking out players asses on the field during a game.

as we march into the play-offs.

We will both have the same number of playoff wins in 2013 and you know it

We will both have the same number of playoff wins in 2013 and you know it

Yeah people forget that Matt Ryan and Cam Newton have the same amount of playoff victories.

Still, Falcons look like they finally get that elusive playoff W this season. I doubt they win the SB this year though.