- - - - -

Ron Rivera presser

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 cat house

cat house

ROOKIE

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Same message every week. Blah Blah Blah! ----------- If you don't talk to your players during a game, you can't win. The team has lost faith in him. He needs to go now. Does it really matter who the coach is for the next 4 games?

#12 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

I was just talking with someone earlier at the office on why the hell they kept Gettis on the active roster if he was just going to be inactive every effin week. This coaching staff really makes some strange, yet stupid decisions. I mean, is AE better than Gettis? If so, wtf is Gettis even doing on the team?

#13 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

He wasn't allowed to shop for the groceries yet he was expected to cook a masterpiece. I look at John Fox and his success and I can now really see where our REAL failure is

yeah, the real failure was not handcuffing fox and letting him micromanage both sides of the ball. denver protects him from himself and he's doing great over there.

who do you think was overly reliant on jake delhomme and insisted on starting aging veterans year after year?

#14 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

This is a process alright...

#15 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hey, whatever happened to that little brother thing?

Aren't we supposed to be growing up at some point?

#16 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• LocationThe Brew Wing
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

He wasn't allowed to shop for the groceries yet he was expected to cook a masterpiece. I look at John Fox and his success and I can now really see where our REAL failure is

People on those chef competition shows do it all the time!

#17 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

Fox had success early here, too. Don't worry. It'll pass as soon as Manning retires.

#18 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

yeah, the real failure was not handcuffing fox and letting him micromanage both sides of the ball. denver protects him from himself and he's doing great over there.

who do you think was overly reliant on jake delhomme and insisted on starting aging veterans year after year?

John Fox with a good FO is good enough to have two winning seasons in a row with more to come. Thats all I want. People can't blame Rivera just like you can't blame Cam Newton. Our front office and GM have made terrible decisions for years.

We now have NO interior D or O line to be spoken of they're just guys. Cheap is as cheap does. They spend crazy insane money on things we don't need and fail to address the things we do need. My point is: It was never John Fox.

"Better ingredients better pizza"- Papa John

#19 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Fox had success early here, too. Don't worry. It'll pass as soon as Manning retires.

Fox had The Golden Calf of Bristol looking good sooooo...

Maybe he was a good coach

#20 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

But Wait the folks right here said it was Foxy's fault. He was too boring, couldn't coach etc...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users