Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we really afford another wasted season next year?

30 posts in this topic

Posted

2010 Richardson made a conscious decision to waste a season, fans be damned this is business.

He's done nothing since to think he might do otherwise next year.

We'll see if he spends the dollars necessary to bring in a top shelf staff this offseason.

Until then, Jerry will continue to count his money.

And the fan base can suck hind tyt.

Posted

Even if Richardson keeps him for 2012 so we can lose every game during the last minute you'll still have idiots on here remarking about how JR is such a great owner and to be thankful it has been only what, like 7 years since we won a playoff game

1 person likes this

Posted

It will probably be another bad season but we won't be bad forever. We will get back to the playoffs and be a feared team within the next few years

2 people like this

Posted

A good coach/GM can have instant success.....rebuilding taking years is a myth.

1 person likes this

Posted

JR cares about one thing.....his bottom line...if that's looking good.....that's all that matters.....

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers have had 4 winning seasons in 17 years. A wasted season is the norm. But I will still root for them and defend them till the day I die.

Why?

Posted

If we have another crap season next year then we deserve to be made fun of and called a crap franchise. If Richardson doesn't make drastic changes and if we don't see results than we don't deserve Cam or any kind of success. There is no reason for us to be a mediocre team, let alone a bottom feeder! Simply no excuses any longer.

1 person likes this

Posted

It will probably be another bad season but we won't be bad forever. We will get back to the playoffs and be a feared team within the next few years

I love how I get negged for this. You Whine&Cheese POS

Posted

We are not many pieces away from being a very good team, and the most important one is Cams short and mid length accuracy. No important players will leave in FA this year. A couple of high draft picks to boot.

Actually, worst case scenario is that we bring in a bad coach next year, win despite him and watch he run the team to the ground for the rest of Cam career.

Posted

There, I canceled him out for you.

Posted

I can't believe some douchey mcdoucherson would actually neg rep you for your glorious comment. If I wasn't on my mobile device, I'd rep you something fierce.

Posted

JR is a business man but if you think he does not want to be in the hunt for a trophy, you are crazy.

He would not have fired Hurney if that assumption was factual.

FALSE.

2010 says otherwise. His apology letter says otherwise. Telling us it would cost to much to hire a coach at the end of 2010 says otherwise. It isn't an assumption, that notion is based on nothing but evidence. Firing Hurney is peanuts considering what JR did to this franchis ein 2010, and there is no garauntee that will bring wins. FIring Hurney was obvious, any idiot owner would have done it long before JR did.

He is a buisness man and buisness comes first, before the team and before the trophy. Period. He doesn't care about an empty stadium lol, PSL owners pay their dues whether they show up or not.

JR needs to hire poeple to take over because he sucks misrebly at his job. As a buisnessman, if he had to evaluate himself, he'd fire himself.