• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#151 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Can someone explain to me why there are 150 topics and 150000 posts about Cam Newton on a week that our defense gave up 27 points, and the highest QB rating this week to the Chiefs and Brady Quinn?

Why I am seeing posts about Cam Newton's lack of footwork and him missing 2 throws high on a week that he throws for 3 tds and racks up over 300 total and once again leads the team in rushing...

I will say it for the 1 millionth time...Carolina is Cleveland...Newton is Lebron...and the sooner Cam realizes this, the sooner he will save himself about 5 years of his career.

Instead of seeing topics and postings about how to improve our "great" defense that gives up the most points to the NFL's worst offense...

I get: "Newton missed 3 throws high...WHY CAN'T HE IMPROVE!!!!"

#152 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

aAAhhhh!

#153 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

I'm fine with all of this, really. Just keep building that fire higher, Cam.

ALSO, ZOD, ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION: DO YOU SUPPORT CAM OR NOT? I'M SICK OF YOUR VAGUE DISSES. TAKE A STAND.

He takes shots and runs if you haven't noticed

#154 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

This was all said by Von Miller

#155 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Jimmy says hi. What if the source is Smitty?

Jimmy and Armanti are the two that don't count. I'm allowed to bash them.

Source doesn't matter. As long as he is a Panther I got his back unless he does something illegal.

#156 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Cam is a total Ahole

#157 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Can someone explain to me why there are 150 topics and 150000 posts about Cam Newton on a week that our defense gave up 27 points, and the highest QB rating this week to the Chiefs and Brady Quinn?

Why I am seeing posts about Cam Newton's lack of footwork and him missing 2 throws high on a week that he throws for 3 tds and racks up over 300 total and once again leads the team in rushing...

I will say it for the 1 millionth time...Carolina is Cleveland...Newton is Lebron...and the sooner Cam realizes this, the sooner he will save himself about 5 years of his career.

Instead of seeing topics and postings about how to improve our "great" defense that gives up the most points to the NFL's worst offense...

I get: "Newton missed 3 throws high...WHY CAN'T HE IMPROVE!!!!"

Nail on head. Cam Newton is like Lebron, he is building a brand and preparing himself for life after football. All you have to do is turn on the tv to see this. He knows that he has to win football games to accomplish this and more importantly a Super Bowl or two. Don't be fooled if this isn't a different team in a few years he's going to walk away.

#158 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,270 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE.

#159 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,541 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

It's starting to look more and more like this is the truth. It really hit me, when in back to back weeks a play would have broken down, and instead of one of the WRs coming back to the ball, they just stand there and watch. They are literally watching the show, and as Cam goes the Panthers go. We can't win unless Cam has a great game.
I really hope he doesn't leave us, and we get a good coaching staff in here with some better players.

#160 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,270 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Guys, it's been said a bunch but bears repeating: THE NFL IS NOT THE NBA AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Have you guys ever heard of the franchise tag? http://en.wikipedia....i/Franchise_tag

Even IF Cam wanted to leave, we could slap the tag on him for all of eternity muahahahahahahaa.

#161 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

It's starting to look more and more like this is the truth. It really hit me, when in back to back weeks a play would have broken down, and instead of one of the WRs coming back to the ball, they just stand there and watch. They are literally watching the show, and as Cam goes the Panthers go. We can't win unless Cam has a great game.
I really hope he doesn't leave us, and we get a good coaching staff in here with some better players.

Exactly standing around watching Cam like the Cavs stood around and watched Lebron

#162 rickyisclutch

rickyisclutch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

No way does Newton want to go to a bigger market with his lack of relationship with the media.

#163 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

And when you realize one of the receivers watching him run was Armanti Edwards then you see the real picture of this teams failure.

#164 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Guys, it's been said a bunch but bears repeating: THE NFL IS NOT THE NBA AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Have you guys ever heard of the franchise tag? http://en.wikipedia....i/Franchise_tag

Even IF Cam wanted to leave, we could slap the tag on him for all of eternity muahahahahahahaa.

I think the new CBA limits the tag use to 2 years.

#165 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Look...Jordan is a world-class a$$hole, and so is kobe...and there are a lot of athletes like that....

But I don't think Cam is like that type at all. He talks a lot of trash, but it all seems friendly to me. If players really feel that way, oh well...

The Ray Lewis stuff is a traight up lie...No one disses Ray lewis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com