Unpopular Newton received rough treatment from other players during Pro Bowl

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#251 Gabeking

Gabeking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

No, that's why I said "if this is true". But I also know Ray is the type of guy that probably wouldn't ever admitted he was "dissed" by some rookie, acting like he had his feelings hurt in front of the world, and would save it for later.

One thing's for sure, he did something. And we know he's pissed off a lot of others.

One things for sure, you were ecstatic and screaming for joy after reading this article. And we know you won't admit it.

#252 IGSaint

IGSaint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

I don't believe a word of this story. I remember watching the pro bowl and the reason the afc went after cam was because he was so serious in trying to score touchdowns on them, and that he celebrated with smitty probably. They came at him extra hard after that, Hardly anyone was playing serious in that pro bowl game so for them to see a rookie be so serious probably pissed them off. Rogers himself was complaining about the lazy effort by players on the nfc. Anyone who wants to believe made up lies about cam disrespecting other players or their kids needs to stop being so fuging naive.

#253 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

I believe this story 100%

With that said I could care less what players not on the panthers think of cam, he's not their teammate. And worse case scenario it's a lesson learned for Cam, something I think he's learning this that football teams have no room for a Diva and the sooner he learns it the better

#254 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

Dozens of writers and reports saying the same thing....Cam Fanboys say there is a consiludated conspiracy against Can.

More likely there is a bunch of truth to the claims.

Like someone else said....where there is this much smoke, there is usually fire.

#255 WestCoastPanther

WestCoastPanther

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Cam Newton at Ray Lewis charity event....So disrespectful :cigar:
  • Ken PIE'd this

#256 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Can't believe Cam Newton big timed Ray Lewis by showing to his charity event and hogging the spotlight.

A true gentleman would have said, "Thank you Lewis but I am too big a star to attend. I don't want to take any of the attention away from you." That is what the non-diva would have said.

#257 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

People are real interesting in their opinions of pro athletes.

The fact is none of us really know anyone else.

Seems to me i recall that a lot of people thought OJ was just a great guy...probably because he had a media machine around him that hide the truth.

i don't know what Newton did or did not do and I don't care. The players in the NFL police their own in their own fashion.

I care that he is a good citizen by obeying laws and not embarrasing the city he represents, and I care that he tries to improve as a pro football player. What he does as a person, or not, is up to him.

The NFL is not a bunch of choir boys and not some grade B movie of do gooders....no different than any other part of society.

it's pretty ridiculous to expect altruism from a 23 year old.

#258 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

I believe this story 100%

With that said I could care less what players not on the panthers think of cam, he's not their teammate. And worse case scenario it's a lesson learned for Cam, something I think he's learning this that football teams have no room for a Diva and the sooner he learns it the better

I believe there is "some" truth to the story...but not the huge deal that Prisco was trying to make it out to be.

#259 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

I believe there is "some" truth to the story...but not the huge deal that Prisco was trying to make it out to be.

Dozens of writers and reports saying the same thing....Cam Fanboys say there is a consiludated conspiracy against Can.

More likely there is a bunch of truth to the claims.

Like someone else said....where there is this much smoke, there is usually fire.

Hmmmmmm...

#260 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• LocationLa Grange, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Dozens of writers. . .all referencing one report. . .written by one imbecile. . .which I fully debunked earlier in this thread.

Yeah, I believe none of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users